superbowl pregame

Hagbard Celine

1 minute ago, Hermanator said:

Wtf? That doesn't exist. That's St Louis' team. All those fucks now are bandwagoners. In 3 years when having no draft picks and a roster decimated by free agency hits and they're finishing bottom 5 none of those fucks will be watching them. 

did their history start in 1994?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, naija said:

and whats with the Stafford hate? still not from picking Texas way back when? really just curious....

He's a cunt from a cunt school with a cunt family and a nasty cunt wife. 

Playing for a cunt franchise who screwed over their fans and bolted for a pure bandwagon city. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

Matthew Stanford “Uhh yea that’s why I came here but I’m from highland park and rich and I’m white so yea Uhh really excited, pumped, it’s rad you know? To just win and be white and from highland park and just rich you know”

Thats such bull shit. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Wtf? That doesn't exist. That's St Louis' team. All those fucks now are bandwagoners. In 3 years when having no draft picks and a roster decimated by free agency hits and they're finishing bottom 5 none of those fucks will be watching them. 

STL's team? How old are you? That shithole was a place holder until they moved back.

4 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

you know they were in LA for 50 years before moving to St Louis in 95?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Helobious said:

Prayers to @slorch, who spent all year trying to convince everyone that Stafford sucks.

He was good for 2 INTs and disappeared until that last drive.

Keep on sellin, bro.  Go Scotties!!!  or are you front running Georgia now?

Edited by slorch

8 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

I would argue that St. Louis' team is now playing in a desert locale with a midget for a QB, but Pops would correct me that they are a Chcago team. 

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, CurlyDumps said:

If a run play got stuffed you’d be bleating about how bad and predictable the call was.

Spread ‘em out, put the ball in your best player’s hands. It was a defensible decision.

They sacked burrow more times than any qb in super bowl history

its 1 yard, hand the ball off

Edited by GreenspointTexas

9 minutes ago, A-Tex Devil said:

Lol at people complaining about the refs when this game flipped on  about the most egregious non-call OPI I've seen.  I mean, the LB held Kupp.   I could have lived with a non-call given other stuff getting let go, but he held him.  He turned Kupp's hips. 

Even if he didn't hold him you'd say each team got a shitty call in the 2nd half. Bengals had plenty of time to take it to OT. Rams lost their 2nd receiver in the first half. 

As someone with little rooting interest and no money on the game I find it difficult to be upset about anything. I thought it was a pretty good game. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, naija said:

are all the people saying the refs gave it to the Rams just forgetting the TD where they missed the offensive PI?

Yeah, I think that the refs let them play for the most part until the end. The OPI was missed, but it was the first play of the 3rd, not for a 1st and Goal with 1:30 left. The next play may have been a legit unnecessary roughness for the hit on Kupp, but the fucking Super Bowl was on the line. You are going to fault the DB doing anything to cause an incompletion with the Super Bowl literally on the line? The third consecutive play with a flag against the Bengals was not arguable, but at that point it felt like the refs were just going to keep tossing yellow until the Rams scored. 

Fuck whichever Ram DL was taunting after it looked like Burrow tore his knee ligament and drew the flag against the Bengals OL defending Burrow. Karma will get that dude, just apparently not this season. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

Who’s the early favorite for next year? Chiefs? Bills? Rams to repeat? I’ll hang up and listen.

depends on what happens with the Rams. I think they lose Miller and OBJ, and who knows what else.

Chiefs are a good bet in the AFC as well as the Titans.

Going to be hard for Bengals fans.... they've finally gotten some success but are in division with 2 other teams that generally speaking have good front offices and historically don't stay down for long. 

14 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

He's a cunt from a cunt school with a cunt family and a nasty cunt wife. 

Playing for a cunt franchise who screwed over their fans and bolted for a pure bandwagon city. 

Lol. You’re a joke. 

Pretty Good game. 

Two pretty bad calls. One on each.

Some sloppy throws and drops by both teams in 4th.

Not exactly vintage Superbowl clutch history making but some great players (Donald and (Kupp) getting after it.

Would have liked to have seen ot.

Sure beats the ho hum blowouts from the 80s and 90s.

I hate the Rams, but they earned it.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Murfdogg21 said:

Yeah, I think that the refs let them play for the most part until the end. The OPI was missed, but it was the first play of the 3rd, not for a 1st and Goal with 1:30 left. The next play may have been a legit unnecessary roughness for the hit on Kupp, but the fucking Super Bowl was on the line. You are going to fault the DB doing anything to cause an incompletion with the Super Bowl literally on the line? The third consecutive play with a flag against the Bengals was not arguable, but at that point it felt like the refs were just going to keep tossing yellow until the Rams scored. 

Fuck whichever Ram DL was taunting after it looked like Burrow tore his knee ligament and drew the flag against the Bengals OL defending Burrow. Karma will get that dude, just apparently not this season. 

this is the NFL not College, diminishing the importance of a bad call that lead to 7 points simply because of when it happened doesn't make sense. betting margins on these games is usually less than 7 points for a reason...

1 minute ago, Hook1997 said:

Damn moneyline?  That was dumb. 

No it’s not. The entire thing is schtick. It’s a hedge against his promotion of free furniture. It’s cheaper for him to lay off the risk by betting the other side and it gets his name in the papers and on the news as free publicity. 
it’s genius. He sells a bunch of furniture at huge margins and loses on the bet while creating publicity and good will, or he wins the bet at odds and gives away free furniture generating good will and publicity. 

• Hook 'Em 4