2022 Texas High School Football

texifornia

1 minute ago, Hank Scorpio said:

The RG for SOC weighs 500 pounds. How is Flood not after him. 

Dude has some god-awful technique and footwork. But when you can just toss your opponents in high school aside like he can it doesn’t matter too much. I remember him from last year, he does seem a little improved this year.

1 minute ago, The Ace of Aces said:

Watching Canadian’s defense just give up chunk play after chunk play with less than a minute left reminds me of recent Texas defenses. They’re about to give up the tying TD and if they hit the XP the game. 

That was some of the worst coaching I’ve seen. Corners were off by 10+ yards, letting Gunter complete the same pass over and over. I think Gunter ran maybe 4 different plays that entire drive. 

• Drool 1

7 minutes ago, Helobious said:

SOCs QB is truly horrible. They’re getting screwed over big time by penalties but Argylejust seems to be better all-around. 10-7 Argyle in 4th.

And by 10-7 Argyle I mean 7-6 SOC. Unbelievable choke job by Argyle inside the 5 and they have to settle for a FG. Thought a TD was a given.

3 minutes ago, Brandon said:

For those of y’all that use NFHS, is it any good? Like, are the games watchable? I really wanted to make it out to Duncanville Prosper game tomorrow,  but the weather is gonna be pretty shitty all day. 

It is not any good.   Some of the games are watchable.  

I absolutely would not recommend buying single games on it, but it's pretty cool if you have 5-6 games that you're potentially interested in, because at least 2 of them are almost guaranteed to be watchable.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

The RG for SOC weighs 500 pounds. How is Flood not after him. 

2 hours ago, Helobious said:

Dude has some god-awful technique and footwork. But when you can just toss your opponents in high school aside like he can it doesn’t matter too much. I remember him from last year, he does seem a little improved this year.

Wholly shit

SOCs athletic trainers look like girls you would want to have your back in any kind of physical confrontation. 

SOC wins but you’d have to think PNG will be favored next week. The golden bear offense is terrible but that defense is elite.

SOCs game plan is to wear yo ass out. Has worked so far.
  • Hook 'Em 1