2022 Texas High School Football

texifornia

On 12/9/2022 at 1:16 PM, Helobious said:

Pulling hard for Cuero, CC Vets, Poth, and Refugio (next week). The only South Texas teams left. I also want Boerne to win just because of proximity. Every Austin area school can go fuck itself, region 4 my ass.

Cuero will easily dismantle Wimberley, same for Poth & whatever the hell school that is they’re playing. Boerne wins a tight one. CC Vets hangs tough for a half but the talent difference shows up in the 2nd half and they lose. 

Other games of interest to me:

Westlake will steamroll NS, 35-7ish type score. Prosper wins a tight game decided by Duncanville mistakes, Katy obliterates Vandy, Guyer mouthfucks DeSoto, Longview beats Aledo, Argyle beats SOC by a couple scores. 

You're pretty bad at this 😆 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Drool 1

Wow. Amador out for a play with an injury (looked like he got the wind knocked out of him). Westlake stacks the box against the new QB, North Shore airs it out and #2 takes it to the house. Terrible defensive play by the Westlake DBs. Looks like the old days I mean shit they let me catch a couple of long passes and I was terrible. Ha.