2024 CB Aeryn Hampton

Teryor

3 hours ago, CHEF RIBS W/ THE HAMM YALL said:

He's 1,000% committed to seeing him play. That being said, he remains 100% open to watching other kids play instead. #shocktheworld

And don't forget to subscribe to jkwellborn's instagram and make sure you smash that like button.

• Like 1

On 2/14/2022 at 2:48 PM, ousux said:

I'm gonna give him a benefit of a doubt and just assume Gideon or someone told him "you can still take your official visits to other schools" or something similar and he misunderstood.

Nah fuck it, you never want a commit this far out unless it's a legacy kid born with burnt orange blood, I'll be surprised (pleasantly, kid can play apparently) if he sticks..but not counting on it.

Are you saying this won't go in the calculator?

That's a nice run of state championships. Back in the day at my high school, we just put district championships on ours.

They’ve been salty. I think the ‘85 team gave up like 15 points for the season, 2 of them were from a safety.

I hate it when the fans just talk about their old teams. When they suck, they’ll talk about that 85 team like it’s happening this year. They are sorta like the HS version of cowboys fans.

On 2/22/2022 at 9:53 PM, Jkwellborn said:

They’ve been salty. I think the ‘85 team gave up like 15 points for the season, 2 of them were from a safety.

I hate it when the fans just talk about their old teams. When they suck, they’ll talk about that 85 team like it’s happening this year. They are sorta like the HS version of cowboys fans.

think that was ‘83

• Hook 'Em 1

• 2 months later...