Texas Basketball 2022-23

shadow_operative

Creighton with 30 TOs in the last 2 games against Tech and Arkansas. Hound their guards and run, they are not a deep team yet. Their starting 5 is really good, but their depth is inexperienced and drop-off is pretty big.

Yeah if you trap Nemhard and get the ball out of his hands. Think i heard them mention tonight he has 30 something assists on the season with only 5 TOs. Arkie had Black on him and didn’t seem to give him much trouble getting them in their sets

through four games Texas has 4of the top 60 two-point shooters in the country, including habitual jump shooter Tyrese Hunter.

60)Tyrese Hunter- 18-24, .750

42)Arterio Morris- 7-9, .778

16)Dylan Disu- 16-19, .842

11)Dillon Mitchell, 13-15, .867

Christian Bishop didn't qualify but he's 5-6 from two-point range. moral of the story: we have consistently gotten really good looks on the offensive end, and we've been putting them away. i love seeing that so early in the season when we have a brand new PG, and plenty of new players/players with new roles on the perimeter.

• Hook 'Em 6

1 hour ago, CheesePie said:

Gonzaga popped my Moody Center cherry and boy do I want more. Just bought my tickets to Crieghton too 🤘

Section 123 here. Man, the prices. Not like going to a game at the Erwin center anymore. I’ll see what I can do about @immamachaving a pregame at Lavaca Street or Scholz

Edited by justhookit
  • Hook 'Em 1

got an email from Vividseats, who I bought a ticket from for the HCU game, that they are having a sale this weekend for 15% off all  tickets. I believe you have to buy the ticket this weekend but its for any games on sale on their site, so if you have a game in mind, might be worth buying this weekend.

• Hook 'Em 1

15 hours ago, Catdaddyhorn said:

I hope this doesn't mean we're out on this guy who is not only the #1 player in the state but the number #1 player in the nation in the 2024 class.  

Screenshot_20221125-231010_Samsung Internet.jpg

I feel like Chris Beard would have a lineup of five 6'5 to 6'8 guys on the floor at all times if he could get away with it. 

Also, looks like he's seriously considering going G-League. Plus he could probably get drafted out of high school a la Kobe, if they change the one and done rule by then. 

Edited by SL Xpress

19 hours ago, Blotto said:

got an email from Vividseats, who I bought a ticket from for the HCU game, that they are having a sale this weekend for 15% off all  tickets. I believe you have to buy the ticket this weekend but its for any games on sale on their site, so if you have a game in mind, might be worth buying this weekend.

Got a promo code?

trying google but nothing coming up so far

edit:

nm. https://www.vividseats.com/black-friday-tickets

Edited by UTexasFight