Chris Beard is not going to take your shit

shadow_operative

37 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Just a question for those that like Beard "walking over to an opposing fan in the crowd"

What if kid grabs Beard and a physical altercation ensues -- do you really believe what Chris did was ok??

(Answer is no -- ignore the idiot coach)

The opposing fan wasn’t in the crowd. He was with his two friends on the edge of the court by the scorer’s table. Most of the crowd had already filed out. 

When you go to confront someone there always has to be the acknowledgement a physical altercation could ensue. You worrying about that consequence is why you’re always going to be a pussy in these situations. 

It’s obvious Beard wasn’t trying to start a fight. If he’d been physically confrontational that would have been entirely inappropriate. But he wasn’t. He called the kid out. The kid backed down. Demonstrably. If the kid had escalated it - which he’s genetically incapable of doing because he doesn’t have the stones for it - then Beard would have had to figure out a way to extricate himself from the situation while minimizing damage to himself or the kid. But there were a bunch of people around, so I don’t think that would have been difficult at all. And sure, it would have created a lot more attention around it. So what? 

What’s more important to me is that Beard picks his battles. There are a lot of human beings in this world who would consider it one of the peak experiences of their life to pick a fight with someone with the celebrity status of Chris Beard. But that’s not who this kid was. Obviously. Using hypotheticals as if he was is missing the point entirely. It’s you projecting your personal fears and inability to be effective in confrontational situations onto Chris Beard. And demanding that everyone should act like a pussy in those situations, just like you would. 

• Hook 'Em 8

50 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

I'm sure we won't ever agree on this, but handling it perfectly would be just walking away. Who gives a shit what some pasty Sooner fan says? Especially after you just swept his team. The game speaks for itself.

I don’t want Chris Beard to handle it “perfectly.” I like Chris Beard showing some cajones. Heck, you watched that video nodding your head up and down, “Yep. He’s a traitor, alright. You tell ‘em, Sooner!” 

There is going to come a time when you wish Adams showed more fire the way Chris Beard used to. That day isn’t today, and it won’t be tomorrow. But it’s coming. It would be best if you kept that thought off of here, because I’m going to rail you for it. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, SL Xpress said:

I don’t want Chris Beard to handle it “perfectly.” I like Chris Beard showing some cajones. Heck, you watched that video nodding your head up and down, “Yep. He’s a traitor, alright. You tell ‘em, Sooner!” 

There is going to come a time when you wish Adams showed more fire the way Chris Beard used to. That day isn’t today, and it won’t be tomorrow. But it’s coming. It would be best if you kept that thought off of here, because I’m going to rail you for it. 

damn right walter white GIF by Breaking Bad

59 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

I'm sure we won't ever agree on this, but handling it perfectly would be just walking away. Who gives a shit what some pasty Sooner fan says? Especially after you just swept his team. The game speaks for itself.

There’s no perfect way to handle anything.  Nothing is perfect. 

My Communications brain (UT holla) says he returned because he felt some sort of emotion in that comment (combined with his team’s play) and addressing it implies a level of care, for himself, his team, and his decision to come home. 

• Hook 'Em 4

Just now, SL Xpress said:

The opposing fan wasn’t in the crowd. He was with his two friends on the edge of the court by the scorer’s table. Most of the crowd had already filed out. 

When you go to confront someone there always has to be the acknowledgement a physical altercation could ensue. You worrying about that consequence is why you’re always going to be a pussy in these situations. 

It’s obvious Beard wasn’t trying to start a fight. If he’d been physically confrontational that would have been entirely inappropriate. But he wasn’t. He called the kid out. The kid backed down. Demonstrably. If the kid had escalated it - which he’s genetically incapable of doing because he doesn’t have the stones for it - then Beard would have had to figure out a way to extricate himself from the situation while minimizing damage to himself or the kid. But there were a bunch of people around, so I don’t think that would have been difficult at all. And sure, it would have created a lot more attention around it. So what? 

What’s more important to me is that Beard picks his battles. There are a lot of human beings in this world who would consider it one of the peak experiences of their life to pick a fight with someone with the celebrity status of Chris Beard. But that’s not who this kid was. Obviously. Using hypotheticals as if he was is missing the point entirely. It’s you projecting your personal fears and inability to be effective in confrontational situations onto Chris Beard. And demanding that everyone should act like a pussy in those situations, just like you would. 

Personal attacks are not necessary. 

By walking over to the fan, Beard put himself in a bad situation while representing The University of Texas.  Fortunately it did not escalate into a physical altercation.

Hopefully Beard won't do this again or the results could go horribly wrong.

8 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

By walking over to the fan, Beard put himself in a bad situation while representing The University of Texas.  Fortunately it did not escalate into a physical altercation.

Says you. I’m simply calling it like I see it. He didn’t put himself in a bad situation. That’s a matter of opinion, and I strongly disagree with your’s, just like I strongly disagree with your entire outlook regarding the situation. There was nothing fortunate about it. It was never going to escalate into a physical altercation. Not in a 1000 years. The kid was a passive aggressive pussy just like you. He’d probably be neg repping me right now if he was a member of this forum, just like you are. 

Hopefully Chris Beard keeps being himself. Keeps walking around with a bit of a chip on his shoulder. Keeps fielding a team that embodies those qualities. Then maybe we actually win a game or two in the tournament. 

Go post some more recruiting updates on all the great New Zealand finds Shaka Smart is bringing in. It’s what you’re seemingly best at. 

Edited by SL Xpress

1 hour ago, LTtxfan said:

Just a question for those that like Beard "walking over to an opposing fan in the crowd"

What if kid grabs Beard and a physical altercation ensues -- do you really believe what Chris did was ok??

(Answer is no -- ignore the idiot coach)

I’m starting to think you’re an ou troll with all of your hot takes and anti-UT rhetoric lately. It’s really weird.

I don't really care if Beard says anything to him or not. He's an adult. He can make his own decisions.

I would like to rail a bit on the fucking OU dweebs that hung around that long after the game to yell a lame insult at your rival's new coach who just swept your bitch ass in his first season. That dork probably cried himself to sleep later that night in front of his Buddy Hield shrine. I'm sure they're excited to see if the next shitty crop of transfers they get can get to .500 in conference next season. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Your act is tired. Something is off with you.

1 hour ago, Brian Fantana said:

Technically the perfect way to handle it would've been to yell "Hook'em" while throwing the horns up and havin a giant shit eating smile on his face while doing so. But he didn't and now here we are with some people having sandy vaginas. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Loop 1604 said:

I’m starting to think you’re an ou troll with all of your hot takes and anti-UT rhetoric lately. It’s really weird.

Not a troll.  UT grad,  went to Texas games at Gregory when Leon Black was coaching.  Saw Jimmy Blacklock play live, and even attended Centenary game when Robert Parish came to town...  

Edited by LTtxfan
damn autocorrect

57 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

I don’t think it reflected badly on the university at all. He did what he felt he needed to do. He didn’t yell, it didn’t get physical, and what he said was totally appropriate. Sooner Josh got pantsed and walked away in shame. It was kind of funny and not a big deal at all.

Edited by CowtownHorn
  • Hook 'Em 2

5 minutes ago, ztejas said:

I'm sure they're excited to see if the next shitty crop of transfers they get can get to .500 in conference next season. 

I got nothing on the rest of your post, but I will say Parker Moser is the real deal. IMO he was just as good of a hire for OU as Beard was for Texas. They will be a dangerous team this year for a higher seed to matchup with in the first and possibly second round. This rivalry has a chance to get back to the Barnes/Sampson days, and I’m excited about that. It’s fun for this win to mean as much as it did to me, and some part of that goes to my respect for Moser and the product he puts on the floor. Sweeping them feels great. 

• Hook 'Em 3

13 minutes ago, BERT said:

Technically the perfect way to handle it would've been to yell "Hook'em" while throwing the horns up and havin a giant shit eating smile on his face while doing so. But he didn't and now here we are with some people having sandy vaginas. 

“Ok cool, hook ‘em!” is always the proper comeback 

• Hook 'Em 3

Put me in the camp that has no problem with what Beard did or said.  It could have gotten ugly, but it didn't.  Beard's blood was already flowing after that win and he was not about to let some idiot Sooner talk his trash with the personal attack.  A young Rick Barnes went after Dean Smith once during a game because Smith mouthed off at one of Clemson's players. Smith didn't like how "rough" a foul was on Jerry Stackhouse.  Dean was a pussy.  Yeah, I said it. Coach Beard isn't.  I like my coaches with a little fire.  

• Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, SL Xpress said:

I got nothing on the rest of your post, but I will say Parker Moser is the real deal. IMO he was just as good of a hire for OU as Beard was for Texas. They will be a dangerous team this year for a higher seed to matchup with in the first and possibly second round. This rivalry has a chance to get back to the Barnes/Sampson days, and I’m excited about that. It’s fun for this win to mean as much as it did to me, and some part of that goes to my respect for Moser and the product he puts on the floor. Sweeping them feels great. 

My OU bashing is never objective. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, SL Xpress said:

Not escalating a potentially dangerous situation, when you’re the coach and make millions of dollars, and that guy paid $30 to get in, does not make you a pussy. I don’t really care that he did it either way but he should have just walked down the tunnel. There’s nothing the fan said over the line so just walk away. Who cares what an ant thinks or says?

• Like 2

No you stupid fuck I didn't. How many times do I have to make my position clear? Fuck you.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

Not escalating a potentially dangerous situation, when you’re the coach and make millions of dollars, and that guy paid $30 to get in, does not make you a pussy. I don’t really care that he did it either way but he should have just walked down the tunnel. There’s nothing the fan said over the line so just walk away. Who cares what an ant thinks or says?

"but what if they call my momma a whore?" 

1 minute ago, hobbes2702 said:

No. Being scared of confrontation in all its forms is being a pussy. 

You don’t care either way but here you are advocating for him to do something he didn’t do. You care something about it, or you wouldn’t have posted. 

Over the line according to whom? And how was Beard’s response not appropriately reciprocal? Kid calls out “Traitor!” to Beard’s back as he’s walking off the court. Beard calmly but deliberately marches over to where the kid is standing and asks him, “Did that make you feel better to say that not knowing anything about me or who I am?” Kid turns away revealing his growing shit stain and Beard walks off. 

I doubt Beard gives it any more thought other than when it’s brought up to him, and even then not much. Kid was being a jackass and Beard called him out on it. 

The pussies are the ones trembling at all the tragic hypotheticals that could have ensued, when nothing like that was remotely possible in this situation. I don’t know where you stand on it, but yeah, if you’re scared that it could have broken out into a fist fight and therefore Beard should have left it alone, then I’d group you with the pussies. 

Beard needs to be Beard. If he’s not getting into fights with 20 year old opposing fans I don’t see a problem with it. Beard asked him a direct question. The kid couldn’t articulate an answer. Beard walked away. 

You say who cares what the ant thinks. I say why allow a jerk a feeling of entitlement that they can be a horse’s ass any time they want without being called out for it, when it’s 10 seconds out of your day to make them clearly aware that’s not going to happen here. 

I said it before, but there’s a lot of people who walk away from confrontational situations because they’re not comfortable with them, when the world would be a better place if they didn’t. 

• Hook 'Em 1

15 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

No you stupid fuck I didn't. How many times do I have to make my position clear? Fuck you.

Let me make it clear. I like your posts. I like your presence on the forum. I think you add a lot.

But when you try to regale us with your opinion of how Beard should or shouldn’t behave as the head coach of Texas, you deserve every shot coming your way. If it bugged you in some way, which it apparently did, that makes me very happy. You earned it. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

29 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

"A potentially dangerous situation"?  I'm not sure I watched the same video.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, SL Xpress said:

Let me make it clear. I like your posts. I like your presence on the forum. I think you add a lot.

But when you try to regale us with your opinion of how Beard should or shouldn’t behave as the head coach of Texas, you deserve every shot coming your way. If it bugged you in some way, which it apparently did, that makes me very happy. You earned it. 

Why don't you go fuck your own face you dollar store derka? Jesus christ what is wrong with you. I would have said the same thing about any coach, anywhere.

You, on the other hand, add nothing but verbose novels that ultimately say nothing. I'd rather read 1000 of derka's novels before one of yours.

Edited by Brian Fantana

1 minute ago, Brian Fantana said:

Why don't you go fuck your own face you dollar store derka? Jesus christ what is wrong with you. I would have said the same thing about any coach, anywhere.

We’re not talking about any coach anywhere. We’re talking about your former head coach, who left for another program, which embittered you to whatever degree it did, even if you’re over it now for the most part. You’ve posted regularly on that program’s forums for a long time. Now you feel like it’s okay to tell us how Beard should or shouldn’t act as our head coach. You go fuck yourself. Share that shit on wreckeminourass or whatever the popular forum for Red Raiders is. You’ll get a standing ovation.

But share it in here and you’re going to enjoy pot shots. It’s not appreciated. I’ve taken shots at fellow Texas fans on this thread, so you’re hardly alone. But you get special treatment. Because you have a special dynamic here. If you want to pretend like that’s not the case, “I’d say it about any coach hrrr drrr” go right ahead. 

Your opinion about how our head coach should conduct himself are not welcome here. Post them all you want. It’s a free country. But don’t think you’ll get a golf clap in return for doing so. You’re being an asshole, and you deserve like treatment in return. Again, I’m glad my posts bugged you. It’s been a fulfilling exchange with you. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

5 minutes ago, SL Xpress said:

We’re not talking about any coach anywhere. We’re talking about your former head coach, who left for another program, which embittered you to whatever degree it did, even if you’re over it now for the most part. You’ve posted regularly on that program’s forums for a long time. Now you feel like it’s okay to tell us how Beard should or shouldn’t act as our head coach. You go fuck yourself. Share that shit on wreckeminourass or whatever the popular forum for Red Raiders is. You’ll get a standing ovation.

But share it in here and you’re going to enjoy pot shots. It’s not appreciated. I’ve taken shots at fellow Texas fans on this thread, so you’re hardly alone. But you get special treatment. Because you have a special dynamic here. If you want to pretend like that’s not the case, “I’d say it about any coach hrrr drrr” go right ahead. 

Your opinion about how our head coach should conduct himself are not welcome here. Post them all you want. It’s a free country. But don’t think you’ll get a golf clap in return for doing so. You’re being an asshole, and you deserve like treatment in return. Again, I’m glad my posts bugged you. It’s been a fulfilling exchange with you. 

You're the only one taking pot shots. Hell, half of the people posting said the same thing I did. I don't give a fuck what you appreciate and you don't. I feel it's okay to tell you whatever the fuck I want because this is an open forum, and I can. Go cry about it somewher else.

You add jack shit to this forum and it's easier to just put you on ignore. Have fun, dumbass, take your thesaurus and peace the fuck out of my existence.

Edited by Brian Fantana

2 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

You're the only one taking pot shots. Hell, half of the people posting said the same thing I did. I don't give a fuck what you appreciate and you don't. I feel it's okay to tell you whatever the fuck I want because this is an open forum, and I can. Go cry about it somewher else.

You add jack shit to this forum and it's easier to just put you on ignore. Have fun, dumbass, take your thesaurus and peace the fuck out of my existence.

Sweet! I’ll hold you to it.

16 hours ago, MuellerHorn said:

I think it's hilarious all of these idiot fans at other schools call Beard a traitor for leaving Tech when HE'S A UT ALUM.

That dumbass student is probably from Dallas and doesn't recognize the sheer irony of his proclamation. 

I've hated a lot of coaches for leaving my school, but none of them left to go to their alma mater.

I understand Tech fans being mad that he left them at the height of his success there, but it's not like he was a beloved decorated Tech alum that had been proclaimed the Mayor of Lubbock who left for a job where he was set up to fail (I digress).  He's a UT alum that returned to his alma mater.  As mad as you'd get about losing a coach, it's really, really hard to blame someone who left for their alma mater.

But I can't picture taunting Beard for leaving Tech as an ISU fan.  This is weird as shit for the OU fan to be mad.

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, Al_4_ISU said:

I've hated a lot of coaches for leaving my school, but none of them left to go to their alma mater.

I understand Tech fans being mad that he left them at the height of his success there, but it's not like he was a beloved decorated Tech alum that had been proclaimed the Mayor of Lubbock who left for a job where he was set up to fail (I digress).  He's a UT alum that returned to his alma mater.  As mad as you'd get about losing a coach, it's really, really hard to blame someone who left for their alma mater.

But I can't picture taunting Beard for leaving Tech as an ISU fan.  This is weird as shit for the OU fan to be mad.

Right, I mean this has been hashed and re-hashed on this board and I've made my position abundantly clear. I genuinely do not understand some pinhead that only speaks in jabberwocky deciding that someone from another school posting their honest opinion is some kind of affront to their very being. It's very weird, like he came over here from the TexAgs politics board or something. At that point, you're the one being the bitch if you literally cannot handle seeing a Tech fan saying anything about Beard without freaking out.

That pasty Sooner dipshit should literally be so far beneath his notice (especially after clinching the sweep) that he draws less attention than his ass itching momentarily.

3 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Right, I mean this has been hashed and re-hashed on this board and I've made my position abundantly clear. I genuinely do not understand some pinhead that only speaks in jabberwocky deciding that someone from another school posting their honest opinion is some kind of affront to their very being. It's very weird, like he came over here from the TexAgs politics board or something. At that point, you're the one being the bitch if you literally cannot handle seeing a Tech fan saying anything about Beard without freaking out.

That pasty Sooner dipshit should literally be so far beneath his notice (especially after clinching the sweep) that he draws less attention than his ass itching momentarily.

I don’t know which one was more fun. Poking him and watching him become completely unhinged, or seeing him refer to me in a quote of a post that has nothing to do with me. 

It’s all terrific. 

24 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

why are you freaking out over this?

9 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Yeah, I haven't read the whole thread, and haven't a ton of your Beard posts.  My assumption is you have a lot of anger towards Beard (as anyone would) but ultimately get it.  It's not like he was a Tech alum, and it's not like UT is just some rando school money whipping him.

I would assume you would hate Beard more if he left for KU or OU.

50 minutes ago, Texas Wahoo said:

"A potentially dangerous situation"?  I'm not sure I watched the same video.

Do you think nothing could have happened there? That couldn’t be some drunk kid who takes a pop. I dunno why it’s so hard to acknowledge that Beard acted unnecessarily. I don’t have a problem with it because nothing happened but come on. Beard escalated when he should have just ignored some dumb kid.

Edited by hobbes2702

Also, I think it was dumb of Beard to engage the guy.  One of our most deranged (and unfortunately well connected/BMD) fans went after Bill Self once when we got screwed by the refs in Hilton against KU.  It was absolutely cringe-worthy on our guy's part, and Self basically ignored him.

This guy's a gnat to Beard's rhino.  Move on, chuckle, and cry yourself to sleep with dollar bills and a ranked squad.

• Hook 'Em 1

No. Being scared of confrontation in all its forms is being a pussy. 

You don’t care either way but here you are advocating for him to do something he didn’t do. You care something about it, or you wouldn’t have posted. 

Over the line according to whom? And how was Beard’s response not appropriately reciprocal? Kid calls out “Traitor!” to Beard’s back as he’s walking off the court. Beard calmly but deliberately marches over to where the kid is standing and asks him, “Did that make you feel better to say that not knowing anything about me or who I am?” Kid turns away revealing his growing shit stain and Beard walks off. 

I doubt Beard gives it any more thought other than when it’s brought up to him, and even then not much. Kid was being a jackass and Beard called him out on it. 

The pussies are the ones trembling at all the tragic hypotheticals that could have ensued, when nothing like that was remotely possible in this situation. I don’t know where you stand on it, but yeah, if you’re scared that it could have broken out into a fist fight and therefore Beard should have left it alone, then I’d group you with the pussies. 

Beard needs to be Beard. If he’s not getting into fights with 20 year old opposing fans I don’t see a problem with it. Beard asked him a direct question. The kid couldn’t articulate an answer. Beard walked away. 

You say who cares what the ant thinks. I say why allow a jerk a feeling of entitlement that they can be a horse’s ass any time they want without being called out for it, when it’s 10 seconds out of your day to make them clearly aware that’s not going to happen here. 

I said it before, but there’s a lot of people who walk away from confrontational situations because they’re not comfortable with them, when the world would be a better place if they didn’t. 

It has nothing to do with being scared of confrontation. It has to do with being a bigger person because you are a bigger person. Not everything has to be some proving ground of toughness. Grow up

You allow the jerk some feeling of entitlement to be a horses ass because he’s entitled to be a horses ass. Seriously you sound like a cop who doesn’t know how to deescalate. Chris Beard is the head coach for the University of Texas. That kid Is a dumb kid.  

Edited by hobbes2702
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

Do you think nothing could have happened there? That couldn’t be some drunk kid who takes a pop. I dunno why it’s so hard to acknowledge that Beard acted unnecessarily. I don’t have a problem with it because nothing happened but come on. Beard escalated when he should have just ignored some dumb kid.

Engaging with anyone from Oklahoma is a potentially dangerous situation where some sister fucking meth head might rip your face off 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

It has nothing to do with being scared of confrontation. It has to do with being a bigger person because you are a bigger person. Not everything has to be some proving ground of toughness. Grow up

Not everything has to be some proving ground of toughness. 

But the people acting like Beard did something wrong here are having to use scary hypotheticals which aren’t even remotely relevant. 

When you’re scared of confrontation because of all the hypothetical consequences that aren’t relevant, that’s way worse than requiring everything to be a proving ground of toughness. This was taking 10 seconds to walk up to a kid and briefly hold him accountable for his actions. That’s literally all it was. 

In your opinion Beard would have been the bigger person by ignoring it altogether. IMO he was the bigger person by asking the kid a direct question in a calm manner, and then walking away. 

And while not everything is a proving ground of toughness, certainly some things are. Backing down becomes a habit. I’m glad our coach doesn’t have that. 

I have no idea what you mean by grow up, but I don’t care, either. 

• Hook 'Em 2

6 minutes ago, Al_4_ISU said:

Yeah, I haven't read the whole thread, and haven't a ton of your Beard posts.  My assumption is you have a lot of anger towards Beard (as anyone would) but ultimately get it.  It's not like he was a Tech alum, and it's not like UT is just some rando school money whipping him.

I would assume you would hate Beard more if he left for KU or OU.

Nah I don't hate Beard at all, I was disappointed, yeah, but I wish him nothing but the best, he helped pull our program out of a major hole. I've posted about all of this before, but there are still some people around here that think this is 4chan or something and like to gaslight people.

5 minutes ago, SL Xpress said:

Not everything has to be some proving ground of toughness. 

But the people acting like Beard did something wrong here are having to use scary hypotheticals which aren’t even remotely relevant. 

When you’re scared of confrontation because of all the hypothetical consequences that aren’t relevant, that’s way worse than requiring everything to be a proving ground of toughness. This was taking 10 seconds to walk up to a kid and briefly hold him accountable for his actions. That’s literally all it was. 

In your opinion Beard would have been the bigger person by ignoring it altogether. IMO he was the bigger person by asking the kid a direct question in a calm manner, and then walking away. 

And while not everything is a proving ground of toughness, certainly some things are. Backing down becomes a habit. I’m glad our coach doesn’t have that. 

I have no idea what you mean by grow up, but I don’t care, either. 

It isn’t Chris Beards job to hold a random fan accountable and frankly there’s nothing to hold him accountable for. The fan is well within his rights to say what he said whether stupid or not.
What I mean by grow up is stop acting like being a man means putting people in their place just because you’re tough. Grown ups shouldn’t feel the need to escalate at the words or someone who is irrelevant. 
You also keep pretending that absolutely nothing could have happened which is just stupid. Nothing did happen. Which is why I don’t care that he did it. That said, walk down the tunnel and celebrate a huge win with your team instead of worrying about the opinion of some mouth breather.

Edited by hobbes2702
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

7 hours ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

I like beard came back out. We need a coach that talks shit. All the other ones that “walk away” have been complete vaginas and I could give two shits about public perception. If he had come back out and thrown a chair or tried to fight him then I get it but just responding is fine and no big deal. Plus fuck ou. 

Beard should have told the kid to be nice or UT would not pay OU’s exit fees required to join the Sec.