CPA Recommendations

Hello there,

I’m looking for a CPA to help me with taxes, we have a damn good acct school so I figured can’t go wrong with a fellow longhorn. I’m trying to find someone with IPO / Options planning experience to help me avoid paying as many taxes as possible.

I’d appreciate any recommendations, thank you! 

6 hours ago, WeDoinItLive said:

Hello there,

I’m looking for a CPA to help me with taxes, we have a damn good acct school so I figured can’t go wrong with a fellow longhorn. I’m trying to find someone with IPO / Options planning experience to help me avoid paying as many taxes as possible.

I’d appreciate any recommendations, thank you! 

Rudy Colmenero 

vk-c.com  

He's also a tax attorney, but will only charge you CPA rates if that's all you need.  I've been referring people to him (and using him personally and for business) for 15 years and he's absolutely aces.  Helluva nice guy and dedicated Longhorn, to boot.  I know every senior partner at Maxwell Locke and Ritter and every other big shop in Austin and this guy is the only one listed on my estate plans to contact when I die.  I trust five people on this planet and he's one of 'em.  

• 4 months later...
1 hour ago, Spur08 said:

Bump in DFW (Prosper).

Background is this post.  Finally got the K-1 but can't figure out how to input the document within TurboTax.  Probably an easy solve but I want to make sure I'm doing it correctly.

Are you using TurboTax Premier (required version for "easy" K-1 filing? 

Bump in DFW (Prosper).

Background is this post.  Finally got the K-1 but can't figure out how to input the document within TurboTax.  Probably an easy solve but I want to make sure I'm doing it correctly.
Bump. Any recs for CPA around north Dallas area?