Fuck Trudeau.

Incredulity

3 minutes ago, Blotto said:

How many people on this thread are actively arguing in favor of these actions by Trudeau. Most of the serious replies, those that aren't merely pointing out what a simple-minded fuckstick you are, seem to indicate that its an overreach. But as pointed out, we dont vote for Trudeau.

Foreign countries (even our allies) do questionable shit all the time (like carve up journalists living in america). Did you start a thread lambasting Trump for sucking Saudi dick over the matter? Probably not, but I'm not going to waste my time looking for a nonexistent needle in this haystick of a website. 

I dont know, why dont you ask the esteemed governor of Florida

Umm... Look up my posts on that. 

1 minute ago, Chewbacca said:

It's always projection with you fuckers.  Always.

The funny thing in this case is that it’s not even intentional trolling. He genuinely has no idea what makes someone a fascist and probably lacks the cognitive capabilities to understand it if he ever bothered to read any scholarly work on fascism.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Chewbacca said:

Aw, you gonna go around and neg my posts in other topics because I hurt your snowflake feelings?

The truck drivers in Canada can get fucked.  I don't care about them and I certainly don't care about their temper tantrum they are throwing.

I’ll let the record show YOU actually neg’d the above post

• Fuck You 5

5 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

At this point I am on the opposite side of what Trudeau and the Canadian left are doing.

It’s fucking disgusting. Full stop.

At what point were you not on the opposite side of Trudeau and the Canadian left?

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

Perfect, you’re all on on record as supporting freezing the bank accounts of anyone who donates to BLM

2 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

i need to start drinking earlier on thursdays.  the time difference is a bitch.

F

uuuu

ccckyou

• Fuck You 9

1 hour ago, Incredulity said:

Are the protesters breaking the law by burning down buildings for extended time periods?

Yes. And? 

Thought exercise time: imagine a group of Mexicans on the Mexico side of the border blocking all traffic /commerce on IH35 in protest of immigration laws. You'd probably call them economic terrorists and want far more done to them than just shutting down their bank accounts. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

Yes. And? 

Thought exercise time: imagine a group of Mexicans on the Mexico side of the border blocking all traffic /commerce on IH35 in protest of immigration laws. You'd probably call them economic terrorists and want far more done to them than just shutting down their bank accounts. 

Thought answer.

Whats the purpose ?

• Fuck You 3

A western democracy and our closest neighbor opting for fully authoritarian policies is concerning even if they’ve always been more left leaning than us and thus closer to that anyway. Invoking emergency powers in response to non violent truckers being parked downtown is absurd. The question is why is he so against even meeting with truckers to discuss dropping mandates when his own provinces and the rest of the world are moving in that direction?

• Fuck You 4

1 minute ago, Pig Bellmont said:

You’re on a UT fan website. Pig Bellmont was a fucking dog, you troglodyte. The profile picture is that dog - you know, the first unofficial mascot of the university as the dog of the first athletic director. Named after a football captain, but please educate me on right wing propaganda. I’m sure those guys just “parked downtown”

What did they do that was illegal?

• Fuck You 1

8 minutes ago, Pig Bellmont said:

You’re on a UT fan website. Pig Bellmont was a fucking dog, you troglodyte. The profile picture is that dog - you know, the first unofficial mascot of the university as the dog of the first athletic director. Named after a football captain, but please educate me on right wing propaganda. I’m sure those guys just “parked downtown”

I can assure you I’ve followed it more closely than you. It’s been exceedingly peaceful. Families are living down there. Bouncy houses and shit. They’re Canadian. 

• Fuck You 4

2 hours ago, wildcat09 said:

Yeah, I actually don’t really love the asset seizure, though shit like this has been happening to Muslims in America for decades now and I’m sure OP loved it.

Better solution would’ve been to just let the citizens of Ottawa torch the protestors’ rigs. They all lost their insurance the moment they started using them for illegal activity.

yes, i would like to hear incredulity explain the outrage of seizing the funds of canadian criminals in canada vs seizing the funds of american criminals in america.....  like the forfeiture thing, or the asset seizure thing for being a ....... criminal ....... or...... a muslim ....... that funds criminal activity.

• Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

yes, i would like to hear incredulity explain the outrage of seizing the funds of canadian criminals in canada vs seizing the funds of american criminals in america.....  like the forfeiture thing, or the asset seizure thing for being a ....... criminal ....... or...... a muslim ....... that funds criminal activity.

Well I oppose civil asset forfeiture generally but as a contrast the Canadian version is just of people there, not criminals. And what criminal activity are they funding? Freezing their assets. It’s very patriot Actish but on steroids. Invoking an emergency status for nothing. There’s something more sinister about it imo. 

Edited by Immaculate Vibes
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 4