Bbq Austin

Capt

Allright you heathens

Bbq Austin is March 4th and 5th

The money goes to kids for College scholarships. Please donate for the tent, show up and eat some BBQ drink some beer and listen to some live music. Hope to see you there. Donations are tax deductible.

https://gofund.me/be6f790c

Sent from Two Tin Cans with String over AOL 9600 baud rate modem

So y'all need $$ for a tent, so you can have a better showing while you participate in a BBQ Cook Off that is a fundraiser for the Rodeo's Mission and Scholarship programs?
We cook about 5000 lbs of food and serve it to the public for tips and donate that to the scholarship fund. The more people who show up the more money we make

• Like 1

These guys throw a great party and the proceeds go to a good cause. The tent that they’re talking about is massive and costs a shit ton of money to rent for the weekend. It’s probably 40’x120’.
Secondhand Smokers will have three pieces of tin and a shredded blue tarp.
  • Like 1

These guys throw a great party and the proceeds go to a good cause. The tent that they’re talking about is massive and costs a shit ton of money to rent for the weekend. It’s probably 40’x120’.
Thanks Luke
You know how sponsors can be...All in until you ask for a donation

We had a good week of corporate sponsorship we are 2k away from all donations going to the tip jar which is 100 percent for scholarships. Let's wreck the fundraising. I am pretty sure these kids that receive a scholarship cannot apply the money towards ATM or OU.

• Like 1

If we reach our goal there is an outside chance that DerKA, Chad Briscoe and the Bud Light Lime drinking Waxahachie Playboy will make guest appearances. I lost Roman and Romeo roses contact info but will book them if I find it.

• Like 1

Allright you heathens
Bbq Austin is March 4th and 5th
The money goes to kids for College scholarships. Please donate for the tent, show up and eat some BBQ drink some beer and listen to some live music. Hope to see you there. Donations are tax deductible.

https://gofund.me/be6f790c

Send me a PM & I'll sign up to do support for your team. Are y'all paired with Dirty Swamp? It's difficult to keep up, especially since we had an off year.

Sent from my SM-A326U1 using Tapatalk