Rice @ Texas Series Thread

Horny Bull

No weak pop ups. No routine lazy fly balls. No rolling over for a routine grounder. No chasing outside the zone. Every hit is squared up with a smooth swing and a little more hip rotation giving our dudes some more power. Pay the shit out of Tulo and have him take over when Pierce hangs it up 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Fletch said:

No weak pop ups. No routine lazy fly balls. No rolling over for a routine grounder. No chasing outside the zone. Every hit is squared up with a smooth swing and a little more hip rotation giving our dudes some more power. Pay the shit out of Tulo and have him take over when Pierce hangs it up 

Dude

• Haha 2

Just now, TwiceHorn said:

This is Texas Baseball, friends and neighbors.  I'm not sure how good Rice is or isn't, but we haven't steadily pushed like this even against a weak sister early in the season in a long time.

Doubt they’re Bragga bad but doubt their 2017 Pierce good. If I had to guess, they’re probably a fringe tournament team 

1 minute ago, Fletch said:

Doubt they’re Bragga bad but doubt their 2017 Pierce good. If I had to guess, they’re probably a fringe tournament team 

Probably. The starting pitcher wasn't bad. He could throw off speed stuff for strikes behind in the count. We still knocked his ass out though.

4 minutes ago, zlavydra said:

Probably. The starting pitcher wasn't bad. He could throw off speed stuff for strikes behind in the count. We still knocked his ass out though.

And their hitters seem alright. I mean Hansen is making a fool of them but they’ve got some nice swings and whatnot. Would love to have em as our 3 seed 

I'd like to take this opportunity to say to all those on another thread saying they were looking forward to Texas joining the SEC so we can get rid of LHN, "Fuck all you Fuckers...right in the ass."  The ability to watch all Longhorn home baseball games obviates all other deficiencies...even Lowell.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1