A call to arms

StassneyHorn

9CDE17AD-B1B9-4B4C-878E-96173112EE2A.thumb.jpeg.d0f65e229e1a58e9be957628de4641e0.jpeg

Enhance…

68B21C47-A7FB-4780-A87D-89A0A95F60F1.thumb.png.6ba8a678d94208b30b1f84f32fa04ea9.png

Prone to a smash and grab. Held onto by a string. I will need one fat guy or a dedicated team of two that can set a mean back pick.

230. Flagpole.We all know the password. 

“There was a time when the world asked ordinary men to do extraordinary things. Ordinary men. Extraordinary times.”

• Hook 'Em 1

47 minutes ago, TrashMaster G said:

Is this the fucking horn?  Does that piece of shit honestly think he's doing something cool?

Fuck him! Fuck that noise!  We don't need that crap.

Godddamn, I hate shit like this that turns me into a grumpy old man.

And the worst part of it is, he thinks everyone loves it and by doing it he thinks he’s the biggest UT baseball fan there is. Fuck him. I might be going Sunday. If I do, anyone down to fuck up that dude and that stupid fucking horn?

3 minutes ago, Fletch said:

And the worst part of it is, he thinks everyone loves it and by doing it he thinks he’s the biggest UT baseball fan there is. Fuck him. I might be going Sunday. If I do, anyone down to fuck up that dude and that stupid fucking horn?

Will be there and am down to fuck up the horn.  Will muledick suffice or do we need a top secret word for this covert offensive?

• Hook 'Em 1

17 minutes ago, torre said:

May be tough to eliminate.   

Can only assume the horn is endorsed by Marc and the OccupyLF crowd.    Maybe a group should talk to Marc.   

Diplomacy is for the French. Throw peepee balloons first then move in while yelling gibberish. If anyone tries to stop you, eat their eyelids and insult their lineage until they get out of the way. Then take the horn and sodomize the guy with it. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

58 minutes ago, torre said:

May be tough to eliminate.   

Can only assume the horn is endorsed by Marc and the OccupyLF crowd.    Maybe a group should talk to Marc.   

God I hate the OccupyLF people so much. Weird, fucking annoying collection of dorks that aggy it up at our games