Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

2 hours ago, MissingInAction said:

Thats some pretty solid Justinning right there Vic. 

Get your serotonin levels checked pronto. 

Justin is mad at the world and chastises every woman because no one wants to be with him personally. I have never had a problem with women.

I just find it funny these dudes on social media are putting these women who have a lot of baggage on this pedestal and say shit like they are the grand prize. They are so desperate for a woman's attention that they say shit like that. I find it funny. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, tbone_ said:

Most people on this planet are borderline retarded. Social media just confirms it and makes it widely known.

Speaking of that...Instead of looking for the remote yourself, you text your husband and then make a status and tagging him in to see where the remote is...

Capture.png

7 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

I chuckle at these dudes gassing up these women every single day on social media (which is what they want). No, a woman with 3 kids with 3 baby daddies is not a grand prize. But this is what these women think over time after their brain is warped. Fucking them is fine. But to settle down with someone like this? Lulz. I did my share of fucking these types. But the woman I am dating now has no kids, own place and a good job. I will always gravitate towards that when it comes time for a serious relationship.

Capture.png

She needs to "catch" up on her housecleaning.

8 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

I chuckle at these dudes gassing up these women every single day on social media (which is what they want). No, a woman with 3 kids with 3 baby daddies is not a grand prize. But this is what these women think over time after their brain is warped. Fucking them is fine. But to settle down with someone like this? Lulz. I did my share of fucking these types. But the woman I am dating now has no kids, own place and a good job. I will always gravitate towards that when it comes time for a serious relationship.

Capture.png

Vic you dolt she's a catch because she's got steady work as an imperial tie fighter pilot

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, futureman said:

but she’s the catch!

Maybe this goes in the Trivial Things that make me Surly but WTF.  You pose for a picture that you obviously want the world to see.  The mirror you're standing in front of has lint or some shit all over it.  There's clutter fucking everywhere, and you've got dirty socks on the floor in clear view.  All the while claiming she's a catch. Catch me ousside.

Maybe this goes in the Trivial Things that make me Surly but WTF.  You pose for a picture that you obviously want the world to see.  The mirror you're standing in front of has lint or some shit all over it.  There's clutter fucking everywhere, and you've got dirty socks on the floor in clear view.  All the while claiming she's a catch. Catch me ousside.

You have to know her audience. Low hanging fruit dudes who don't give a shit about that stuff. They just look at her. She could have dogshit on her floor and they wouldn't care