Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

the ape is smarter than the other three combined.  brains + brawn = victory

That’s my thinking.

He’s bigger than the lion and stronger than the kodiak, the lion is stalker so in a head on he loses his advantage. The kodiak is deadly but in a rumble I think the Silverback intelligence combined with his ability to use his surroundings to throw shit and use as weapons gives him the advantage a big fight. He’s probably use the boa as a whip or garot wire

3 hours ago, Speedtrucker said:

That’s my thinking.

He’s bigger than the lion and stronger than the kodiak, the lion is stalker so in a head on he loses his advantage. The kodiak is deadly but in a rumble I think the Silverback intelligence combined with his ability to use his surroundings to throw shit and use as weapons gives him the advantage a big fight. He’s probably use the boa as a whip or garot wire

A gorilla isn't stronger than a kodiak.  A full grown male gorilla tops out around 450 lbs, a full grown male kodiak is around 1500 lbs.with 4" claws that could debowel an ape w/ one swipe.    Now, I'll give you that the bear and gorilla have similar bite power and the ability to throw shit is an interesting point but with the size difference and the claws, I'll stick w/ the bear.   

• Like 3

Hey Vic, whatever became of Cool Corey?

The reason I ask is that I've been staying in Huntsville for a TxDot job and saw a TDJC guard when I was getting coffee before work last week that I swear was him.  Now while I say that, I find it hard to believe that TDJC would have guards that are 5'3"(+-) and 125lbs. Size, facial structure were all dead on.  Still I keep telling myself "no way, couldn't be".

• Like 1

7 hours ago, SHOOTER12 said:

Hey Vic, whatever became of Cool Corey?

The reason I ask is that I've been staying in Huntsville for a TxDot job and saw a TDJC guard when I was getting coffee before work last week that I swear was him.  Now while I say that, I find it hard to believe that TDJC would have guards that are 5'3"(+-) and 125lbs. Size, facial structure were all dead on.  Still I keep telling myself "no way, couldn't be".

He blocked me on there. No idea why. I hardly interacted with him at all. Tried to add him with Mackolm and he never accepted.

I know he did security work around town at a few places. Not sure if that translates into a guard at a jail, though.

1 minute ago, Vic Mackey said:

He blocked me on there. No idea why. I hardly interacted with him at all. Tried to add him with Mackolm and he never accepted.

I know he did security work around town at a few places. Not sure if that translates into a guard at a jail, though.

That's what rang a bell was him doing security work and wondered if he had moved up to the big time.

5 hours ago, Alvin89 said:

And our girl Norma. Whats new with her?

So here's what I grab from her profile from Mackolm's view. Looks like she does beauty work now.

norma.png
norma1.jpg
norma2.jpg
norma3.jpg
norma4.jpg
norma5.jpg

The article/interview about her:

http://voyagedallas.com/interview/conversations-inspiring-norma-aguirre/?fbclid=IwAR2WRXGJoaBqKiPYwuck2ARGMDzENFROofxcHA_pC9KPXbrfe9KTMv7hVo8

• Like 1

So here's what I grab from her profile from Mackolm's view. Looks like she does beauty work now.
norma.png
norma1.jpg
norma2.jpg
norma3.jpg
norma4.jpg
norma5.jpg
The article/interview about her:
http://voyagedallas.com/interview/conversations-inspiring-norma-aguirre/?fbclid=IwAR2WRXGJoaBqKiPYwuck2ARGMDzENFROofxcHA_pC9KPXbrfe9KTMv7hVo8

Those of you who haven’t clicked the link, go ahead and do so. It’ll do one of two things; make you feel smarter, or the opposite. Grammatically, she paints a fucking masterpiece.
I’d copy/pasta, but I can’t. Read it on your own.