Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

I don't have a link, but the dumbass shit I just saw on Facebook was a gaggle of waterheaded Longhorn fans that think the RRS should be moved to Jerry's Soulless Cavern.  The highlights:

Just my two cents, but I would be in favor of moving it and they could still have a game there for the fair every year. I’d be in favor of moving it because it’s simply too jam packed with people.

I see this one a lot.  Not sure why these people don't just stay home and watch it on TV.

I was a long time advocate of keeping it at Cotton Bowl Stadium but it simply has outgrown itself. The lines are packed. It's a nightmare. I could go on and on. Again, I LOVE the pageantry of it all! I think it belong at ATT.

I just LUVVVV the pageantry!  Let's strip all of it away!!

The Cotton Bowl simply just doesn’t seat enough people. Between these two fan bases you could sell easily double the tickets.

Narrator: It seats over 92,000.

Sometimes traditions are ok to be broken.

SMH

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 2

14 minutes ago, Longboard Horn said:

Poor man can't dig out of that friendzone. Eventually he'll find someone and move onto better things while that hoe will still be single af wondering why she still can't find or hold down a man. #Godshumor 

That is usually how it plays out. They date the shittiest men they can find and then cry about how there are no good men out there. While the men they friendzone have longed moved on and settled down.

19 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

That is usually how it plays out. They date the shittiest men they can find and then cry about how there are no good men out there. While the men they friendzone have longed moved on and settled down.

Yup. One of my sisters is like that. Shitty taste in men. However, she told me that she dates shitheads because there aren't any high expectations so she doesn't feel bad or upset when everything eventually hits the fan and the relationship ends. 

• Hook 'Em 1