Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

2 hours ago, Prepuce of Doom said:

I'd say she leans a little more towards the "morbid" than the "obesity" side of the scale. 

Of course @Vic Mackey should have a chance to weigh in, but we also need @bolverk to chime in. 

https://www.esquire.com/style/mens-fashion/g23120468/mexico-city-goth-punk-style/

Also, I just learned the phrase Chilangoth.

On 6/19/2022 at 2:51 AM, Vic Mackey said:

Well I'll be damn...

Wow, I dragged that jpg to my desktop, rotated it 180, and now MY MIND IS BLOWN. BLOWN I TELL YOU.  CALL ME IN THREE WEEKS WHEN MY MIND HAS SOMEWHAT RECOVERED FROM THIS BLOWING.

Edited by Bullneck

The fucking worst. You are a single mother who picked a shitty baby dad. Father's Day is not single mother's day. You have your own day a month before. We don't need a sob story how you let some loser knock you up (many times multiple times) and tell us how this is your day, too

01.PNG

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Incredulity said:

Choth

or 

Gola?

12 hours ago, thunderlounge said:

We need an expert ruling. 

Well, @Vic Mackey, which is it?

12 hours ago, Prepuce of Doom said:

I'd say she leans a little more towards the "morbid" than the "obesity" side of the scale. 

Of course @Vic Mackey should have a chance to weigh in, but we also need @bolverk to chime in. 

12 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

I honestly have no experience in this lol. Can't say I've ever known a gothic chola

Saw these in the 90s. My mom had friends like these. There were a lot of gothic cholas in Dallas. Of course, you would have only known that or seen it if you were in the goth/alt life scene. 

6 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

The fucking worst. You are a single mother who picked a shitty baby dad. Father's Day is not single mother's day. You have your own day a month before. We don't need a sob story how you let some loser knock you up (many times multiple times) and tell us how this is your day, too

01.PNG

Amen! I get so sick of reading that bullshit on Facebook, Twitter, etc... 

• Hook 'Em 2