Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

33 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Well this Christianity sounds like it sucks

292190645_2470970426377298_1614454696641

You'd think the entity that created the universe wouldn't have the self-image problems Christians seem to think it has.  I mean, it created the universe, you think it needs Karen telling everyone at Walmart how great God is?  Fucking regarded. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

You'd think the entity that created the universe wouldn't have the self-image problems Christians seem to think it has.  I mean, it created the universe, you think it needs Karen telling everyone at Walmart how great God is?  Fucking regarded. 

you’re simple and you miss the point.  and I’m not even religious. 

56 minutes ago, McFly said:

Love their pizza. Pick a few up from the Kroger across the street whenever I'm in Dallas.

Maybe it's just me, but the pizza is pretty mediocre. I've only gone to the one on Mockingbird next to the bridal shop and the one downtown on Main St.

14 minutes ago, Vegas64 said:

Maybe it's just me, but the pizza is pretty mediocre. I've only gone to the one on Mockingbird next to the bridal shop and the one downtown on Main St.

Get the bruschetta next time. I think they're pizza is really good, but it's a thin crust. Which is not everyone's cup of tea. 

But the bruschetta is the best I've ever had.  There have been times my wife and I have stopped just for that and a couple of drinks. Then had dinner somewhere else.

• Hook 'Em 1

31 minutes ago, Vegas64 said:

I think that is the move right there.

My wife and I really like pizza. (upscale pizzas, not like dominoes, though we'll get that some). We also have two young kids so don't really get to go to those places often. The first time after everything reopened post COVID, my parents kept the kids overnight. So we both took a half day on Friday. Went to Cadillac Pizza in McKinney for lunch. Then around 5 went to Campisi's for the Bruschetta, a few drinks, and watch some football or something for an hour. Then went to a new pizza place that opened recently for actual dinner. Think it was called Perry's, but it was meh...

It was a nice chill afternoon/date night

• Hook 'Em 1