Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

8 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

FB_IMG_1658517257365.jpg

Get a shovel, cut the snek’s head off, get my keys, and drive home. If no shovel, a nice rock will do. Many a rattlesnek has met its end at the end of a shovel in my hand. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, nnm said:

Get a shovel, cut the snek’s head off, get my keys, and drive home. If no shovel, a nice rock will do. Many a rattlesnek has met its end at the end of a shovel in my hand. 

But what if it’s 4:45 back in Houston on weekday?  You have 6 colbeers in styrofoam cooler. Do you wait for traffic to die down?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, tfoolry said:

But what if it’s 4:45 back in Houston on weekday?  You have 6 colbeers in styrofoam cooler. Do you wait for traffic to die down?

Good plan. The snek will wander off pretty quickly even if he’s not ded by my hand. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Longboard Horn said:

“You can only pick 3 to hold it down all night at a comedy club”

Damn this is a tough choice

1C1430DD-573B-496C-8A41-6B2AF1CE7DC0.jpeg

This has come up before. The issue is that you don't want to pick the best 3 comics because they'd step on each other. Like how the fuck are you going to figure out who to send out after 2/3 of Richard Pryor, Chris Rock and Dave Chappelle? It wouldn't work. 

I would do something like Eddie Griffin, Katt Williams then Chappelle. Or throw Wanda into the mix. If you're trying to just slay the audience for 3 straight hours the choices have to play off of each other and be different enough stylistically. 

And yeah I'm a little high.