Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

16 hours ago, ztejas said:

This has come up before. The issue is that you don't want to pick the best 3 comics because they'd step on each other. Like how the fuck are you going to figure out who to send out after 2/3 of Richard Pryor, Chris Rock and Dave Chappelle? It wouldn't work. 

I would do something like Eddie Griffin, Katt Williams then Chappelle. Or throw Wanda into the mix. If you're trying to just slay the audience for 3 straight hours the choices have to play off of each other and be different enough stylistically. 

And yeah I'm a little high. 

15 hours ago, leaf said:

List needs Patrice O'Neal.

Este

18 hours ago, ztejas said:

And yeah I'm a little high. 

This is the problem.  You're only a little high.  You aren't high enough, so your post is still too thought based.  Why would you want to close with Chappelle?  He's not a closer, he's a middle man.  With Chappelle in the middle, you could open with Rock and close with Eddie.  

wtf is gawk gawk 3000
I believe it means that your dinner companion is extremely talented at oral sex, or in the parlance of our time dome, head, brain, beej. Playing the ol skin flute if you will.

Entomology likely derived from the sound that vigorous fellatio can create.
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3