Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

8 hours ago, SurlyBDR said:

FB-IMG-1660303985223.jpg

Meh. Speed limits are fine these days. Back in the nationwide 55 days, on the other hand . . .

Driving across West Texas was a joke. And of course every small town had their hyper-aggressive revenue-raising Roscoe P. Coltrane running radar. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, nnm said:

Meh. Speed limits are fine these days. Back in the nationwide 55 days, on the other hand . . .

Driving across West Texas was a joke. And of course every small town had their hyper-aggressive revenue-raising Roscoe P. Coltrane running radar. 

You’re right but damn it’s a whole new beast driving in Texas right now. Drove down end of July and I was one of the “faster drivers” most of the way at 80-85 from Ark to Nj.

But immediately after Texarkana I started getting passed while hovering around 85-90. Loved it but it isn’t for the timid or those who haven’t driven much in the past few years.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Speedtrucker said:

Easy… Larry Johnson was a badass and so was Grandmama was too.

It’s also why everyone was a fan of UNLV unless you were a nerd Duke fan back then

fucking hated Duke nerds.  kid on our HS team wanted to have Hurley's babies.  tool.  give me the amoeba defense all day.

7 hours ago, achooloco said:

You’re right but damn it’s a whole new beast driving in Texas right now. Drove down end of July and I was one of the “faster drivers” most of the way at 80-85 from Ark to Nj.

But immediately after Texarkana I started getting passed while hovering around 85-90. Loved it but it isn’t for the timid or those who haven’t driven much in the past few years.

Get outta my way, dude!