Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

I can't link the post because it's in a neighborhood group, but the post was this guy:

spacer.png

With the caption:

I got se***xually *ssaulted in Eaton Canyon about 30 minutes ago. This man took it out and m*st*rbated to me as I passed him. He tried to hide his face once I took out my phone.
Make him famous.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

13 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

I can't link the post because it's in a neighborhood group, but the post was this guy:

spacer.png

With the caption:

I got se***xually *ssaulted in Eaton Canyon about 30 minutes ago. This man took it out and m*st*rbated to me as I passed him. He tried to hide his face once I took out my phone.
Make him famous.

Come to think of it, do we know what you look like?  

• Haha 2

306902009_10162004771802892_4244962981902305212_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_p526x296&_nc_cat=101&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=DHuTz-SXtIcAX-VPPW5&_nc_oc=AQlxel0Mb9vzYm83Fvz-4hH0xNsPebg360faywfEKdBUx_qZJv1cXKpGCw_RwCXP-Bs&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-2.xx&oh=00_AT_WuSHUUtkw0LshnS2qSOHH2f174F8V0_dM2a09dEvjIg&oe=63253BFD
With the caption:
I got se***xually *ssaulted in Eaton Canyon about 30 minutes ago. This man took it out and m*st*rbated to me as I passed him. He tried to hide his face once I took out my phone. Make him famous.

Urban couldn’t find a coed to finger bang?
  • Haha 1

On 9/12/2022 at 7:26 PM, Scheiss Meister said:

I wonder if Miami would be interested in protecting their mark over those shirts?  It would be funny for aggyland Outfitters to lose more money than they made on them.  It will also be interesting if any of the idoits choose to wear them to Miami next year.

Umatilla, Florida's "U" used to be the Miami "U" vector image file.   Then Miami called and told them to stop or else.  Now . . . 

1383749_32ef8d969cdb4109892a4bc5f0f7cb8e

• Hook 'Em 1

9 hours ago, Bullneck said:

Umatilla, Florida's "U" used to be the Miami "U" vector image file.   Then Miami called and told them to stop or else.  Now . . . 

1383749_32ef8d969cdb4109892a4bc5f0f7cb8e

When I was in high school (Brenham), our helmets were green with white paw prints on either side.  A&M Consolidated, a district foe, had maroon helmets with white paw prints on either side.  A few years later both schools got letters from Clemson and stopped using them.  I understand protecting marks, but no one is going to confuse a high school in Brenham or College Station, Texas with a university in South Carolina.  Work something out, guys.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1