Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

55 minutes ago, TKthunder2 said:

Ketchup is a condiment for children. The only scenario where I’d put it on a burger is if it was a well done shitty patty of meat with no other condiments available.

maybe this belongs on the unpopular opinions thread

Your opinion sucks and you should feel ashamed. 

Edited by UT_OB1
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

My daughter thought that Sammy Sosa was the greatest (her Little League team was the Cubs) until we went to an Astros game against the Cubs and she and several other kids tried to get an autograph.  He ran over like he was going to do so, then swerved off, pointing and laughing.  That tempered her adulation a lot, but when she learned that he took steroids, that tore it.  All this time later, if he was on fire, I don't think she'd piss on him to put him out.

• Hook 'Em 3

I still remember pulling the little paper sheet thing that toys r us had and walking up to the front with all of my lawn mowing money and mom. Then getting to pay for it and going over to the cage and watching them get it out and pass it through to me.

That day and the day I also did the same for a sega were burned into my memory.

Been chasing those highs with every console since
Yep remember that well. The anticipation of seeing if it would be in stock. Seeing that paper sheet so you knew it was in stock. Then taking that paper up front and they walk to the back and get it for you.

First game console, if you could call it that.
15c11be044d0a460fee29d1f8ad65d8c.jpg
First computer. Man, what a time to be alive…
2855c7309dc7deba52e7b65eff03361b.jpg

Yeah we had an Intellivision and some old apple 2e.

But the Nintendo was different for me because that was the first time I saved up and bought a big ticket item myself(with some help from the parents I’m sure). Same for the sega ms.
After that a lot of the consoles were gifts as my mom was an attorney by then, my sisters were long moved out and we could actually afford things for me. Lol
  • Like 1

I still remember pulling the little paper sheet thing that toys r us had and walking up to the front with all of my lawn mowing money and mom. Then getting to pay for it and going over to the cage and watching them get it out and pass it through to me.

That day and the day I also did the same for a sega were burned into my memory.

Been chasing those highs with every console since

Oh yea….still remember the Christmas we got the SNES that was hiding underneath the broken couch held up by books.

May have gotten the 3 in 1 tournament table too that year
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kennythetiger said:

I’ve never gotten high but I think about shit like this all the time. Or the first cave dude to go down on a cave chick- who would have ever thought that was a good idea?  But it worked. 

I always think about the first dude who wanted to try and stick his dick in a hole designed to have shit leave your body. And the woman who agreed to let him do this. Or maybe it was the other way around and she wanted him to do it.

Edited by Vic Mackey
  • Like 1