Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

2 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Old San Francisco Steakhouse.  Was convinced it was the most exclusive steakhouse in Texas, b/c we only went to "celebrate" things. 

For a few years I remember my sister and I loving the Spaghetti Warehouse when we were little.  Thought it was living high if we could go.   I went there as an adult with my kids and it was .... not as I remembered.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, Bullneck said:

OK, I get that's supposed to be a joke and all but . . . they are about to have more fun than they ever imagined possible.  Some of my fondest memories ever will be coaching middle school sports.  

Did you ever coach little league and have to deal with little league parents?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

My daughter's school was looking for a volunteer (parent) tennis coach.  I'm a decent player myself and none of the parents knew which end of the racquet to grab so I never got any static from them.  Took the girls to a couple of big tournaments -- opportunities they wouldn't have had otherwise -- so everyone was pretty appreciative.  Probably didn't hurt that Bullneckette was #1 on the team ladder.  Overall we weren't that great so we weren't in an ultra-competitive division.  

But I can imagine that little league baseball would be a nightmare.

• Like 1

For a few years I remember my sister and I loving the Spaghetti Warehouse when we were little.  Thought it was living high if we could go.   I went there as an adult with my kids and it was .... not as I remembered.

Kinda like us with the spaghetti factory. Which i thought was good…but my dad fantasizes about it.

They’re few and far between now which is kind of sad. Always thought they were in cool buildings in big cities when we went.

I loved coaching my kid and his teammates. Great memories.

The parents are the worst though. Just so many shitty parents. They don't read the fucking emails, so you have to answer a million questions over and over. They don't discipline thier kids so you get some real unruly assholes that can't be managed. Fortunately they usually quit pretty quickly as they are unaccustomed to having to work at anything.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1