Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

.b5bf58e073551771cda0568aaee1371b.jpg

A mile? Lucky mother fucker. Our coach drove us 2.5 miles away from the school down a county road, dropped us off, and we had to run back. And that was just the warm up. They did this regardless of whether you were were in PE or ran track, so said fuck it and ran track.
  • Like 1

How is sausage on bread a hood thing?  I refuse to believe that any human being that has purchased sausage hasn’t eaten that way at least once. That has to be universal. And I’d imagine an egg sandwich is just about as common as well. When we get to mustard and ketchup sandwiches because that’s all you can afford then we can talk. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, UT_OB1 said:

How is sausage on bread a hood thing?  I refuse to believe that any human being that has purchased sausage hasn’t eaten that way at least once. That has to be universal. And I’d imagine an egg sandwich is just about as common as well. When we get to mustard and ketchup sandwiches because that’s all you can afford then we can talk. 

Good point. Now if those sausages were Pittsburgh or East Texas hot links you'd be in the ballpark of hood sandwiches

9 hours ago, Longhornstampede said:

Good point. Now if those sausages were Pittsburgh or East Texas hot links you'd be in the ballpark of hood sandwiches

Back in the 70s and 80s, a Houston convenience store named Dixie drive inn used to sell red hot links(similar to Earls, except way lower quality), with 2 slices of bread. Those things were greasy and stained everything they touched red.  They sold about a million of them at $1.25.  Loved them.

• Like 1
  • Drool 1