Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

18 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

Drug deal going down in the drive thru and put it the wrong bag?a282de734d8ebda85c8ce3b7790cd516.jpg

Hits close to home. My dealer in high school worked at McDonalds. Can't remember exactly what you had to say, something like "Hey, my friend Jeremiah said high schoolers can't order kid's meals if they don't have kid's in the car, is that true?" Then I think it was the number of sauces you asked for determined the quantity, like one sauce meant you wanted a gram, two was a quarter, and three was an eight. CSB over.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, SquishMitten said:

Hits close to home. My dealer in high school worked at McDonalds. Can't remember exactly what you had to say, something like "Hey, my friend Jeremiah said high schoolers can't order kid's meals if they don't have kid's in the car, is that true?" Then I think it was the number of sauces you asked for determined the quantity, like one sauce meant you wanted a gram, two was a quarter, and three was an eight. CSB over.

They sold weed in the drive thru of our local Dairy Queen when I was in high school so all of that hits close to him. The manager was making good money doing it.