Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

So we just remodeled the kitchen and the wife bought two dishwashers so that she didn’t have to put shit away all the time. Not a joke.

I’ve got two stoves and two fridges but two dishwashers is.….something else.

image.thumb.png.fc569d1829459a6cb06a21511482ecb9.png

I’m the dumbass that did this on my kids back at the swim meet instead of “eat my bubbles” and wholesome shit like that

9b1d533f71b6d2e463be8bd9693e32a0.jpg
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

.ca792fad8001b5366541138406fc3023.jpg

No, today’s Jeep did not win any world wars. Today’s Jeep is owned and manufactured by Fiat-Peugeot. So you’re riding on the illustrious history of the French and Italian armies’ performance in WWII?  Alrightythen. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

If you did a literal translation from the original Swedish words to English you would get these:
323891861_1152465425411958_8449416190810130382_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=dcYngqSVwF8AX-B546q&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.xx&oh=00_AfCP_oH4zUUeCibmzdOxcFcfAIPVCB23oidWGxvpziAgFw&oe=63D6C891

Freaking rabbit hole! I wondered if there were even raccoons in Sweden, and why they just wouldn’t call them raccoons. Turns out that raccoons aren’t native to northern Europe, but Hitlers compadre Herman Goring turned 4 loose in a German forest in 1934 and now there’s a million wandering around doing raccooney shit! Sweden is actively hunting all they can find and killing them.

1 hour ago, GoPokes83 said:

Freaking rabbit hole! I wondered if there were even raccoons in Sweden, and why they just wouldn’t call them raccoons. Turns out that raccoons aren’t native to northern Europe, but Hitlers compadre Herman Goring turned 4 loose in a German forest in 1934 and now there’s a million wandering around doing raccooney shit! Sweden is actively hunting all they can find and killing them.

64A7E435-600F-4B2F-B668-013FB6010720.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, nnm said:

No, today’s Jeep did not win any world wars. Today’s Jeep is owned and manufactured by Fiat-Peugeot. So you’re riding on the illustrious history of the French and Italian armies’ performance in WWII?  Alrightythen. 

It’s just a stupid meme, but if that’s his Jeep, isn’t that at least Korean War era or older?  (I don’t know my Jeeps).  

1 hour ago, Lhorn said:

It’s just a stupid meme, but if that’s his Jeep, isn’t that at least Korean War era or older?  (I don’t know my Jeeps).  

You’re right on both counts. But I read it as if he’s claiming Jeep lineage for a modern Jeep. Dumb meme shouldn’t be overanalyzed. I just react against the idiotic Jeep cult. 

• Hook 'Em 1