Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

12 hours ago, Guadaloopy said:

Blue pill.  I split shifts between the cart barn and the pro shop and had unlimited golf privileges.  My Grandpa was the club manager and we played at least 9 holes together almost every day.  I could have done that job forever, but my parents made me move out and go to college.  

Pretty much the same. Country club lifeguard. Hot moms, free food, free rounds of golf when not busy, and pretty decent pay even by today’s standards…like $30/hr 20 something years ago. Actually, I wonder what they pay these days? Might have to look into it.

I find this funny. Every year, same shit. They claim they love their kids but the second they actually have to spend time with them at home for any length of time and they are not at their glorified babysitter i.e. school, they bitch about it. As well as when spring break and summer hits, how happy they are when their kids leave back to school. 1861d8584e5fc4480aae98e7c660efca.jpg

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2