Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

I always find it funny when Crips type, they won't type the letter 'B'. Making their shit hard to read.

"It’s fucced up how quicc they 4get 6ig 6ro 6ut you and me 6oth 6een knowing wat it wuz with these Cats , I had a lot of snakes and fakes come at me when I was vulnerable 6ut u no I kept my guard 1f645_1f3fd_200d_2642.png🙅🏽‍♂️ Up don’t trust NO1 , it was RIP, CIP , HIP & Long Live for a few weeks and for others a few months 6ut now all that 6ullshit has STOPPED 6ut it’s all good , never needed no1 6ut each other from the jump & u no I don’t need them now , just got to keep pushing and Stay Focus in this world of Fakas ... Love You Charles Grace aka Dat 6oy Grace aka Macc Grace aka GR Ewing aka Doctor CuHz my m/fuccin 6ig 6rother and imma do everything in my power to keep your spirit and name alive ... #NoMatterWhat #IAmMy6rothersKeeper #Graceboyz #GbC #OGSUC#GumboGang #DedicationOnTheWay and for the few of you that do keep it 100000 and it’s all genuine Love , I appreciate Ya ...1f529.png🔩1f499.png💙 You No Who You Are , what’s understood don’t have to 6e explained ... and it’s not that many1f937_1f3fd_200d_2642.png"

30726886_1777328155659002_61597125897743

Edited by Vic Mackey

"

I was prisoner #612290. 
I was on Beto 1 for all of the 1990’s. All of my 20’s and some of my 30’s. When I was on Beto, it was a terrible place. It was dangerous. Beto gave credence to Darwin’s theory of Natural Selection. The strong survive and the weak perish. In a lot of ways, I died in that prison because I had to. I had to numb myself to certain emotions. I had to grow up. I survived like so many others because we adapted. It wasn’t because I was strong or slick because I witnessed some of the strongest, slickest brothers get killed. I survived because I am blessed. To all my brothers who made it out of this with me, I applaud you, I’m happy for you and I’m proud of you. I don’t have to name names because you know who you are. If we made it out of, what was at the time, the 4th most dangerous prison in America, we can make it through anything. Just keep going. 
Nothing Beats An Original. #iamhiphop"

30710745_2383858594973747_12590227188298

Edited by Vic Mackey