Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

On 6/23/2022 at 3:02 PM, nnm said:

Yes, that’s one of the problems. The other is that if you breathe on it, or look at it across the room, or think about looking at it, it randomly fast forwards, or rewinds, or switches programs altogether. 

Get the 2nd generation remote from Amazon. It is much better than the original.  Everything I hated about the original remote has been fixed.

MJFM3?wid=2000&hei=2000&fmt=jpeg&qlt=90&

• Like 1

Poorer version of Mike Bisceglia

I’ll have to disagree here.

This guy here might be cut but he’s rocking his own version of what he can ride. I doubt this dude is exuding closet homosexual vibes while telling those around him why females love him.

This dude here also probably lifts weights in someone’s front yard and the weights are a mix of old school weights and automotive parts.
  • Hook 'Em 2

I’ll have to disagree here.

This guy here might be cut but he’s rocking his own version of what he can ride. I doubt this dude is exuding closet homosexual vibes while telling those around him why females love him.

This dude here also probably lifts weights in someone’s front yard and the weights are a mix of old school weights and automotive parts.

Plus that bike is dope
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1