Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

Nah he isn't lol. Facebook just shows it like this most the time. He replied to someone's comment in there mentioning abortion. 
That doesn't change my worry factor at all. He still talks largely to himself.

This dude is a fucking batshit crazy ticking time bomb. Next TX Tow or Atx City Council Person at minimum. Then I found he eats Tuna everyday, prolly at some shitty office or warehouse much to the disdain of everyone else there, but Gainz tho bro. Just a contrarian angry fuck.

My wife seems to have no concept about "what can fit in a garbage can" and "what it takes to lift a garbage can."  
One of the women at work is the same way. "We need to throw out all these lead ingots.  I'll just put them in the plastic bin someone has to lift.  It will all be OK."
I haven't hit Landcruiser transfer case level of wieght in my Rubbish bins, but the lift and the buggy can handle an insane amount of rocks, concrete and tile.

37 minutes ago, Born to Run said:

This dude is a fucking batshit crazy ticking time bomb. Next TX Tow or Atx City Council Person at minimum. Then I found he eats Tuna everyday, prolly at some shitty office or warehouse much to the disdain of everyone else there, but Gainz tho bro. Just a contrarian angry fuck.

To be fair, Mike B usually has good size reactions to his posts in terms of likes and comments. I have never seen him talk to himself in comments like Justin. 

1 hour ago, Born to Run said:

Not only that, but tuna has so much mercury in it that you should only eat it once a week.

• Hook 'Em 1