Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

On 4/14/2018 at 2:39 PM, PvilleStang said:

They doxxed the dude and his GF in pretty quick manner.  And apparently she's going apeshit on some Pflugerville page, but I'm not sure which one, and I'm not in a hurry to find out.

image.png

EDITED: found the discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/PF.neighbors/permalink/1462594587179974/

That kind of shit will get you shot these days and I would have got around him by locking on the bumper of one of those cars passing on the left.

"Just wanted to take this time to brag about how handsome my boyfriend is... We took this pic not too long before we became an official couple. I love him so much. I've definitely been blessed to have my prayers answered. I would often ask God for a man who understood me without putting me down. He encourages my modeling, often bragging about my accomplishments. He's there to give a listening ear when my depression and anxiety kicks in. He always reassures me that i have nothing to worry about when I'm being insecure. And he doesn't let me cry alone. He always holds me at night, and he makes me laugh so much just from the little things he says and does. I've never been in a relationship like this. I can honestly say i trust him 100% and i know he will never do anything to hurt me. He makes my coffee in the morning when we wake up, makes sure my tank has gas, and he doesn't mind when i fart in front of him. (Which is quite often.) God works in mysterious ways. When i first saw him, i didn't think we would be where we are today. But little things and events happened that got us talking and getting to know one another. Even when we first met, i got really wasted and he called into work the next day to make sure i would be safe. God truly spent his time when he made Joseph. He designed him especially for me. If we miss church on Sunday, he makes sure we still watch the message on the live stream. He doesn't make fun of me or put me down for my way of thinking, and he always makes time for me. I can't say this enough, but i am truly blessed! I can't wait to see how far God will take us on this journey! I love you, my asian grizzly bear! @jbedding 
#mancrushmonday #hescute #mine #asian#beeffriedrice #sexy #tattooedcouples#inklife #alternativecouple #uplifting#blessed #backoff #lucky #love #happiness#babe #grizzlybear #smile #tiffany#julietphoenix #crimsonobsession"

Capture.png