Texas @ Texas A&M - CC series thread

TrashMaster G

#1 Texas (3-0) vs Texas A&M - Corpus Christi (2-1)

Whataburger Field

Tuesday 2/22 - 6:35pm

Wednesday 2/23 - 4:05pm

Probable Matchups-

Tuesday: Texas RHP Andre Duplantier vs A&M-CC RHP Hayden Thomas

Wednesday: Texas LHP Lucas Gordon vs A&M-CC RHP Colin Purcell

Hook'em!

Edited by TrashMaster G
  • Hook 'Em 1

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the link.  That's actually a pretty good view for Corpus.  That town gets a bad rap, but once you clear the refinery/industrial area, it's pretty nice.  How often can you see the ocean AND an aircraft carrier from the 3b line in baseball?  Also an interesting directional orientation of the diamond.  

Jealous of y'all that get to go.  Bring home two wins for the good guys though.  Hook 'em.

A&M-CC has a decently good lefty pitcher named Jaime Ramirez from SA. He has a pretty fucking hot sister named Alejandra that I matched with on tinder or bumble like 2 years ago. Don’t have pics but I still have her number. We never ended up meeting but we talked baseball some. 

I know that’s a super lame story but it’s all I got for the Islanders. 

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Helobious said:

A&M-CC has a decently good lefty pitcher named Jaime Ramirez from SA. He has a pretty fucking hot sister named Alejandra that I matched with on tinder or bumble like 2 years ago. Don’t have pics but I still have her number. We never ended up meeting but we talked baseball some. 

Damn, just a couple of steps short of being able to show up with a "Hey Jaime!  I banged your sister!" sign.

• Haha 3

28 minutes ago, Helobious said:

Thought this was gonna segue into a perfect, "I was gonna cum early in your sister, but then I just talked about baseball." story...but instead YOU STINK! 

26 minutes ago, zlavydra said:

Tonight's pitcher, Hayden Thomas, is their top returning starter.  He put up pretty good numbers last year.  The other guy...did not.

So what I'm hearing is... get through Thomas and then get everyone some reps. 

You never know I guess. They can't be much worse than Rice. 

1 hour ago, zlavydra said:

Tonight's pitcher, Hayden Thomas, is their top returning starter.  He put up pretty good numbers last year.  The other guy...did not.

He was fantastic in "Sideways"  

As we say in Corpus, "I am not going in there if anybody is drinking any fucking Boone's!"  

8 hours ago, TrashMaster G said:

Damn, just a couple of steps short of being able to show up with a "Hey Jaime!  I banged your sister!" sign.

8 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

A couple of pretty important steps though. 

7 hours ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

He can still show up with the sign

How about, "Hey Jaime! Your sister still match up with lame douchebags on Tinder?"

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, CowtownHorn said:

Let’s go! And fuck Scott Malone. Had the pleasure of knocking his ass out of the playoffs in HS. His dad was the head coach…he was a dick too. We had some good battles against Abilene Cooper back then.

3C6BF403-748C-4308-8625-999EA51519FF.jpeg

Went to a camp in Corpus. Complete douche

• Hook 'Em 1