Looking Ahead- Tuesday March 1st at SHSU

Sir Ulrich

Watching on my phone and commenting between half innings.

We're so fucking stacked. I know it's baseball. I know shit happens. But there's a gap between what this team is capable of and everyone else in the country.

Going to (continue to) be a fun season. 

Faltine acts like the first two pitches that were down the middle and relatively slow are just fine and that he’s got the feeling for the pitcher and he’s good. Then he proceeds to just watch the next pitch right down the middle of the plate as if it wasn’t going to be. 

• Rage+1 1

3 minutes ago, Cousin Strawberry said:

Is that a young Greg Maddux on the mound for SHSU?  Maybe we just got hammered last night and everyone is HO.

You behind on the broadcast? Had a beautiful 2 out rally and just went 3 up 3 down in the bottom half 

1 minute ago, Droopy said:

Faltine acts like the first two pitches that were down the middle and relatively slow are just fine and that he’s got the feeling for the pitcher and he’s good. Then he proceeds to just watch the next pitch right down the middle of the plate as if it wasn’t going to be. 

Well. He watched 2 balls in between that. But yeah that was a horrible ab. I commented earlier this year that he still makes me nervous at the plate and got shit for it. I love Tre. I might buy a #0 Faltine baseball shirt. But his eye is really suspect at times. 

• Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, zlavydra said:

At the very least, he has to move down to 8th or 9th.

Yeah. But with the way Stehly is hitting, give him 2nd this weekend and maybe give Kash some ab’s at DH. Though I feel like Campbell can take advantage of that porch in left 

And Christ they can’t give us a pitch count? Christ cheap ass broadcast. Obviously better than nothing 

2 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

Time for Faltine to be awesome.

Just got under it but I’ll take the bloop. Come on let’s get some separation here 

Just now, Fletch said:

Fuck!!!!! Man I know Daly and Campbell will eventually settle in, but we can’t go into this weekend with those 2 in the lineup. Stehly and Kash please 

Hodo!!!!! Dudes having a bitch of a start to the year 

Feels like Campbell has been hitting the ball pretty hard consistently, but no results for it yet. 

Daly is just starting out like antico and kennedy did last year.