Looking Ahead- Tuesday March 1st at SHSU

Sir Ulrich

1 minute ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Feels like Campbell has been hitting the ball pretty hard consistently, but no results for it yet. 

Daly is just starting out like antico and kennedy did last year. 

Yeah. Minute Maid is also the perfect ball park for some of Campbell’s hits to fall. But yeah Daly is just lost right now. I know he’ll be fine but he needs to take a weekend and watch some film and get some cage work. Then bring him back against I’m assuming mediocre pitching from Texas state to get some confidence back 

2 minutes ago, zlavydra said:

It's too dangerous to pitch to the 24th best prospect in the WAC. You just have to put him on 

Dre has had a weird outing. I haven't loved a lot of what he's done but here we are with 1 run given up after 4. 

We're spoiled.

4 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Dre has had a weird outing. I haven't loved a lot of what he's done but here we are with 1 run given up after 4. 

We're spoiled.

He’s done exactly what you can ask out of a Tuesday dude that hasn’t really pitched in like 3 years. He’s shown some good stuff and command. Once he gets more innings under his belt, he’s gonna be filthy 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Revolution512 said:

Lol at some of you. I guess even the #1 ranked team in the country can’t be afforded a smidge of patience. Gotta love Surly

What? Everything in here has been rational discussion about the team. The fuck are you talking about?

• Hook 'Em 1

He’s done exactly what you can ask out of a Tuesday dude that hasn’t really pitched in like 3 years. He’s shown some good stuff and command. Once he gets more innings under his belt, he’s gonna be filthy 

Was his expectations pretty high out of HS like a Friday starter? I really don’t recall, but then again I finally got the hookup for LHN a few weeks ago so I missed a lot in the last 3 years since ditching DTV

5 minutes ago, Revolution512 said:

Lol at some of you. I guess even the #1 ranked team in the country can’t be afforded a smidge of patience. Gotta love Surly

Yes. Apologies for having high expectations for the most talented team in college baseball. 

1 minute ago, markstanco said:

Was his expectations pretty high out of HS like a Friday starter? I really don’t recall, but then again I finally got the hookup for LHN a few weeks ago so I missed a lot in the last 3 years since ditching DTV

Idk about highly regarded but I remember being impressed with some of his bullpen tape, he was in contention for closer in 2020 as a freshman and would’ve been a back end of the bullpen dude last year. Then there’s this 

E5EACAE8-01E4-4EC3-8E09-251A7CB8487F.png

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Just now, Hammerin Hank said:

Campbell impressed me last year when he got his opportunities, and I think he’ll get his bat going before long

Yeah same. Dudes got a smooth swing and some pop. 

And there ya go. Well deserved. He could do some serious damage this weekend 

• Hook 'Em 2