Texas vs TCU 6pm on ESPN2

shadow_operative

I’ve thought they were a 8/9 all year (that Kansas win can push up a seed but this loss and that K State loss ensue it). Flashes of good but mostly blah. I don’t expect a tourney win this year, Beard needs to seriously overhaul how to evaluate offense and hire a coach who can teach it. He can’t. 

I’m not so quick to the trigger on beard can’t coach an offense. Yes he’s defense first, but his good tech teams scored plenty of fucking points. This is basically a patch work Shaka leftovers/transfer portal scramble team.

7 minutes ago, The Ace of Aces said:

I’ve thought they were a 8/9 all year (that Kansas win can push up a seed but this loss and that K State loss ensue it). Flashes of good but mostly blah. I don’t expect a tourney win this year, Beard needs to seriously overhaul how to evaluate offense and hire a coach who can teach it. He can’t. 

They quit handing out cash prizes for most bitchmade comment of the night. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, The Ace of Aces said:

We’ve never been an 8/9 or anywhere close to it. Our offense is just fine considering the roster limitations 

13 minutes ago, Tommy Nobis said:

Better get ready for us to be a 7/8 seed at this rate.

I said this the other day and everybody acted like I was out of my mind and we'd be a 5 at worst.

Not if we lose this, get pounded by KU and BU, and lose again in the tourney.  We'd be sitting on 12 losses and 9-9 in the conference.  That smells like a 7 or 8 to me.

Obviously there's no guarantee it comes to that.  But it's certainly not unthinkable.

Edited by TexArcher

Just now, TexArcher said:

I said this the other day and everybody acted like I was out of my mind and we'd be a 5 at worst.

Not if we lose this, get pounded by KU and BU, and lose again in the tourney.  We'd be sitting on 12 losses and 9-9 in the conference.  That smells like a 7 or 8 to me.

We're up by 3 right now. 

1 minute ago, hobbes2702 said:

We’ve never been an 8/9 or anywhere close to it. Our offense is just fine considering the roster limitations 

Oh I agree they will be a 5 or 6 I guess - but in my head that’s what they are like (8 mostly). A bit bipolar - like this game is a nice example now. If they weren’t so overhyped going into the season it’d feel much better I think (plus losing Tre hurts even if he wasn’t god’s gift to offense and Disu not being productive hurts badly).  

Let’s hope they can hold this lead they’ve taken!