Ukraine War

BehoId, The Underminer!

3 minutes ago, Brandywine said:

Wrong. Trump did everything he could to support Putin during his four years and is also now praising Putin for his actions. Trump is nothing but a traitor and should be treated as such. He’s loving this. 

hilarious.  keep goin down with that ship.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Fuck You 12

I know I shouldn’t be listening to it but CNN went to commercial so I switched to hear what they have to say.  If you only watch Fox News and believe what they are saying you would hear Trump and Laura Ingraham blaming Biden for this, Iran, Afghanistan, the high gas prices this will cause, and anything else they can.  I am quite irate watching this knowing the damage it does to the country I love.

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

Just now, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

I know I shouldn’t be listening to it but CNN went to commercial so I switched to hear what they have to say.  If you only watch Fox News and believe what they are saying you would hear Trump and Laura Ingraham blaming Biden for this, Iran, Afghanistan, the high gas prices this will cause, and anything else they can.  I am quite irate watching this knowing the damage it does to the country I love.

That's your fault for loving this POS country.  I used to be foolish like you, but some shit went down in the last few years and I realized that this place is a shithole full of idiots and worse. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

Trump has corrupted the idiot population here to where half, who call themselves conservatives and patriots, are rooting for the god damn Soviet Union.  America has lost its mind. That guy and Putin need to die ASAP.

The Soviets are going to murder hundreds of Ukranian officials, they are the white Taliban, take no prisoners - quick kills.  They're going to murder hundreds or thousands of civilians on purpose. Never has the Soviet army shown sympathy for civilains nor will they now. 

god I hate Russia 

• Hook 'Em 9

The fact Fox News has mimicked Putin propaganda for weeks and today made fun of Ukrainian leadership is wild. The GOP has gone full turncoat and pro Russian. Trump being blackmail3c by Russian money was indeed a feature for his election, not a bug. And him propping up Putin helped directly lead to this attack. 

• Hook 'Em 8

1 minute ago, Texas Jeff said:

Remember all those times in our history when a past president has gone on national TV and taken a dump on the current president?  All those times when a national news network has happily given the past president airtime to do this without saying "hold on partner, we're all on Team America here".

Remember all those times?  Remember?

Find one! ... geez what an ass.

There was that time when Japan attacked Pearl Harbor and FDR declared war on Japan.  I believe ex President Herbert Hoover said something like, “the Japs are good people and this all the USA’s fault and we deserved to be attacked and FDR is a loser.”  

Then again I could be wrong on that Hoover statement and Trump really is the first piece of shit ex president to attack a sitting President during a crisis. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

18 minutes ago, Make em eat Taco Bell said:

Trump has corrupted the idiot population here to where half, who call themselves conservatives and patriots, are rooting for the god damn Soviet Union.  America has lost its mind. That guy and Putin need to die ASAP.

The Soviets are going to murder hundreds of Ukranian officials, they are the white Taliban, take no prisoners - quick kills.  They're going to murder hundreds or thousands of civilians on purpose. Never has the Soviet army shown sympathy for civilains nor will they now. 

god I hate Russia 

no one is "rooting" for Russia.  Biden is just an idiot.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Fuck You 36