Ukraine War

BehoId, The Underminer!

5 hours ago, HenryJames said:

Don't forget Scottish golf courses.

2 hours ago, RDCanecutter said:

Free artillery.

What Putin said after Trump pulled out of Syria overnight.

1 hour ago, Gil Bang said:

Dan Patrick playing both sides of this, apparently.  Kissing Putin's ass, but praising this young (true) patriot.  

I guess they figure with so much being said so quickly that they can hide anything later that might seem traitorous.

AND fucking Gabbard.  Why in the living fuck would she think Putin would pay any attention to her input?  Just had to say it to get some shit out there on the other side too.  Just like Patrick.    Spineless grifters.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Rage+1 2

12 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Ukraine seems surlier than . . . surlyhorns.

Seeing an entire country mobilize against an aggressor like this in real time is stunning to watch. I feel bad to find this fascinating to see because here I am sitting in the comforts of where I live while several million Ukrainians are fighting for the survival of their nation both day and night. There’s only one paper tiger in this conflict and it isn’t the one being invaded. 

Edited by UpperWestside

31 minutes ago, Chris Dishman's Donut said:

So Putin and the oligarchs would have seen the financial freeze coming from a mile off, right?  What do they do ahead of time to lessen the pain?

Crypto 

I don't think Putin thought Germany would agree to any major sanctions, because of NS2. That caught him by surprise. 

I really don't think he foresaw losing access to Swift. Germany was extremely unlikely to go along until Putin announced he wanted to reform the Russian Empire/USSR.  and then showed massive weakness. Hungary and Cyprus were solid no votes in Putin's back pocket

His brain is just stuck in a never-ending loop of saying the exact same thing no matter the topic when he’s asked to provide actual ideas. Millions of people will hear that same statement and say ”See that? Trump always has a plan and won’t let anyone in on it! That’s one smart fella to hide his knowledge about the war from the libs!”

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Rage+1 2

6 minutes ago, UpperWestside said:

His brain is just stuck in a never-ending loop of saying the exact same thing no matter the topic when he’s asked to provide actual ideas. Millions of people will hear that same statement and say ”See that? Trump always has a plan and won’t let anyone in on it! That’s one smart fella to hide his knowledge about the war from the libs!”

Well in his own words he knows more than the general and what not.

Mike DeWine says no Russian vodka for you.

https://www.nbc4i.com/news/local-news/columbus/dewine-orders-stop-to-sales-of-russian-vodka-in-ohio/

COLUMBUS, Ohio (WCMH) — Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine has ordered the state to stop buying and selling vodka made by a Russian-owned distillery after the country invaded Ukraine earlier this week.

DeWine has directed the Ohio Department of Commerce to stop both the buying and selling of vodka made by Russian Standard, the only overseas, Russian-owned vodka distillery selling the spirit in Ohio.

Russian Standard vodka is sold under the brand names Green Mark Vodka and Russian Standard Vodka.

In a statement from DeWine’s office, the Ohio Division of Liquor Control estimates there are approximately 6,400 bottles of vodka made by Russian Standard currently on sale in the state’s 487 liquor stores.

The state said other brands of vodka, even those with Russian names, are bought by the state from distilleries outside of Russia.

Ohio’s move joins a growing list of states, bars, and liquor stores pulling Russian-manufactured spirits from their shelves after Russia launched an invasion of the country Wednesday morning.

5 hours ago, UpperWestside said:

This. Literally millions of Americans think he would actually be better than Biden (or anyone) right now. They don’t know why. They just know. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1