Ukraine War

BehoId, The Underminer!

8 hours ago, Chris Dishman's Donut said:

So Putin and the oligarchs would have seen the financial freeze coming from a mile off, right?  What do they do ahead of time to lessen the pain?

Buy Bitcoin early and engage in a psyops campaign to push the wonders of Bitcoin on the world to get dipshits to buy in and inflate its value.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Considering that the actual expressed intent of electing the last president in some quarters  was to kick over the post-WWII international order and the last president literally attempted to extort the president of the country being invaded by withholding military aid while also publicly made noise about abandoning NATO and refusing to retaliate for interference in our elections, it seems pretty fucking relevant.

but her emails 

I did not say that it was not relevant.  I said it was not time to litigate the foreign policy failures that brought us to this point, imo.  When that time does come, rest assured that the discussion will have to involve slightly more perspective than the last five years. 

Edited by Anastasis

https://k1project.columbia.edu/content/nuclear-disaster-how-prepared-are-we#/

I’m not sure if this means Houston won or lost the Houston-Dallas SDE Battle…

“Dr. Redlener identified six cities that have the greatest likelihood of being attacked: New York, Chicago, Washington D.C., Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Houston.”

6 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I just heard on ABC that Ukraine has launched a website to help Russian parents find out where their soldier sons lost their lives during the invasion. 

Folks that is how you put pressure on Putin’s supporters in Russia. 

• Hook 'Em 2

I just heard on ABC that Ukraine has launched a website to help Russian parents find out where their soldier sons lost their lives during the invasion. 
That's some cold-blooded shit right there. Especially if they can post it before the Russian Army gets word to the parents.

29 minutes ago, Goredho said:

Buy Bitcoin early and engage in a psyops campaign to push the wonders of Bitcoin on the world to get dipshits to buy in and inflate its value.

If Russian Oligarchs move heavily into crypto and end up being bag holders for billions, I'll be soooo happy.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, tchookem said:
28 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

That's some cold-blooded shit right there. Especially if they can post it before the Russian Army gets word to the parents.

I guess Russia will block the site. However the idea is to float it out there so word gets around. 

27 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

I did not say that it was not relevant.  I said it was not time to litigate the foreign policy failures that brought us to this point, imo.  When that time does come, rest assured that the discussion will have to involve slightly more perspective than the last five years. 

🙄

33 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

The ones that didn't get swept by the mobile crematoriums.

5 minutes ago, tchookem said:
32 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I think it's brilliant.  There are so many stories of Russians surrendering and some videos of Russians having pretty passive interactions with Ukrainian civilians that indicate maybe a lot of them don't want to be there.  Their parents probably know that, too.  Ukraine is doing anything they can think of to sow doubt back home and put pressure on Putin.  Dead and captured Russian boys are the way to do it.  All of this bloodshed, and for what??  Your sons are killing people who aren't your enemy, and they're getting killed back.  How must that feel as a parent?  This is all so fucking disgusting.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

Considering that the actual expressed intent of electing the last president in some quarters  was to kick over the post-WWII international order and the last president literally attempted to extort the president of the country being invaded by withholding military aid while also publicly made noise about abandoning NATO and refusing to retaliate for interference in our elections, it seems pretty fucking relevant.
but her emails 

But Johnny Sack told me Trump scared Putin so much he wouldn’t dare attack.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

10 minutes ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

What the fuck.  I can almost excuse some of the prewar stuff from the Republicans because it was just attention whoring with no consequence.  Even as stupid as they proved themselves the last five years, this is surprising to see.

You are way behind the times. It should’ve been obvious long ago. 

7 minutes ago, Nivek said:

But Johnny Sack told me Trump scared Putin so much he wouldn’t dare attack.

Don’t dignify Johnny Sack’s existence by acknowledging his existence. Put him on ignore and forget about him. He’s worthless and life is too short to waste time on that sort of trash.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

You are way behind the times. It should’ve been obvious long ago. 

This. I’m actually surprised at the lack of this bullshit so far. But I’m gonna give it time since I know it’s coming. They are just getting their ratfucks in order to unleash the most vetted anti democratic screeds in a coordinated fashion. They are traitors here, and they’d be traitors in Ukraine too. Pieces of shit. Fuck them to death. 

2 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

It never ceases to amaze me how much credit for running the world the Republicans give to a woman who couldn't beat Donald Trump in an election.

They aren't giving Hillary credit.  They're spewing anti-semitic garbage about a Jew being a "globalist puppet for Soros" with Clintons gratuitously thrown in the mix.

37 minutes ago, Horn Dog said:

So our brain dead, demented president has managed to, without firing 1 shot, or risking 1 American life, and with the extremely limited tools at his disposal to respond to a mad man hell bent on irrational destruction has managed to:

1.  Completely de-pant Putin by telegraphing with near complete accuracy every move Putin was going to make and having him deny it at every step.

2.  United nearly the entire world opinion against Putin, including a large number of his own citizens.

3.  Achieved near complete economic isolation of Russia and devalued their currency to penny stock status.

4.  Convinced Europe, and specifically Germany to move aggressively away from energy dependence on Russia.

5.  Revealed to the world’s countries that the notion of benign Russia or China is a fallacy and reemphasized the importance of the United States as the only reliable superpower.

6.  Somehow got the far right to again be the wrong side of an issue that no one should get wrong and further splintered the GOP

uh…Lets go Brandon??  

It's still early, but FUCK YEAH.

• Hook 'Em 1

42 minutes ago, Horn Dog said:

6.  Somehow got the far right to again be the wrong side of an issue that no one should get wrong

To be fair, Biden can’t take credit for the right wing’s unblemished track record of excellence in the field of laughable stupidity.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1