Ukraine War

BehoId, The Underminer!

18 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

The US needs to lean uber hard on OPEC to get them to turn the spigot up on supply, and choke off Putin once and for all.  SA doesn't have the warm and fuzzies for the US Currently so Mr. Biden needs to get somebody over there, and pass out a shit load of new Lambo's, Ferarris, and any other luxury piece of shit car we can (ala Zero Dark Thirty) to sweeten the deal. 

No new oil income will hurt him the most, and should bleed him out quickly.

I don't think Saudi oil is going to have much of an effect on Russia. Their primary markets aren't really the same. Besides, I don't really want us giving even more leeway to SA. 

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

I don't think Saudi oil is going to have much of an effect on Russia. Their primary markets aren't really the same. Besides, I don't really want us giving even more leeway to SA. 

That topic was discussed this AM on NPR, and the folks discussing it were making the case for more Saudi production as Germany considers sanctions of oil, and gas from Russia.

I'd rather give leeway to SA than funding Putins war machine. Lesser of 2 weevils. 

• Hook 'Em 1

20 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

That topic was discussed this AM on NPR, and the folks discussing it were making the case for more Saudi production as Germany considers sanctions of oil, and gas from Russia.

I'd rather give leeway to SA than funding Putins war machine. Lesser of 2 weevils. 

As much as it leaves a bad taste in my mouth, yeah, I agree.  SA is run by murderers, too.  But their body count is non existent compared to Vlad. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Saudi Arabia is a relatively minor oil player for Germany. And the thing they really need is gas, which Saudi Arabia doesn't export. I don't see how increased SA production is really going to move the needle as the infrastructure isn't even there to get what is needed to Europe. If we are talking long-term, then getting LNG facilities in Germany is much better play because then we can be the supplier. 

Maybe I'm wrong, I don't claim to be an expert. But getting further in bed with SA doesn't seem to solve anything and just creates more problems. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Yeah make sure you park your car immediately, and don't drive it in protest....

my next car is definitely going to be electric, and I'd much prefer my city to have better public infrastructure so I didn't have to drive everywhere.

But no you're right, we shouldn't ever worry about who or what our money is actually going to with our day-to-day purchasing decisions. Just be good little consumers and continue to consume so MBS can bribe give Jared Kushner another $2,000,000,000

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, Captainant said:

my next car is definitely going to be electric, and I'd much prefer my city to have better public infrastructure so I didn't have to drive everywhere.

But no you're right, we shouldn't ever worry about who or what our money is actually going to with our day-to-day purchasing decisions. Just be good little consumers and continue to consume so MBS can bribe give Jared Kushner another $2,000,000,000

Oy vey.....

8 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

Saudi Arabia is a relatively minor oil player for Germany. And the thing they really need is gas, which Saudi Arabia doesn't export. I don't see how increased SA production is really going to move the needle as the infrastructure isn't even there to get what is needed to Europe. If we are talking long-term, then getting LNG facilities in Germany is much better play because then we can be the supplier. 

Maybe I'm wrong, I don't claim to be an expert. But getting further in bed with SA doesn't seem to solve anything and just creates more problems. 

Getting further in to bed with them ?  I was just talking increased production (which the Biden admin. has been trying to get them to do), even if it just helps us.  Lots of people here are affected by $70 fill ups. It's more of a pain in the ass for some people (most posters here I'm guessing), but it does affect lots of peoples monthly budgets.

2 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Getting further in to bed with them ?  I was just talking increased production (which the Biden admin. has been trying to get them to do), even if it just helps us.  Lots of people here are affected by $70 fill ups. It's more of a pain in the ass for some people (most posters here I'm guessing), but it does affect lots of peoples monthly budgets.

You said we should cuddle up with SA to get increased production. I don't know what else you call that. Again, it doesn't matter because, at least as far as Russia and Ukraine goes, SA is irrelevant. They don't export gas. And even if they did, Germany isn't setup to receive it (and, again, we'd be better off be the supplier if that were an option). 

It seems like you're intent on having something done, even if that something doesn't actually benefit us, Ukraine, or Europe and doesn't hurt Russia in the slightest. That seems weird to me. 

Edited by Dahobbs

30 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

We've been giving those fucks carrots for 75 years. Time to use a stick.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

18 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

You said we should cuddle up with SA to get increased production. I don't know what else you call that. Again, it doesn't matter because, at least as far as Russia and Ukraine goes, SA is irrelevant. They don't export gas. And even if they did, Germany isn't setup to receive it (and, again, we'd be better off be the supplier if that were an option). 

It seems like you're intent on having something done, even if that something doesn't actually benefit us, Ukraine, or Europe and doesn't hurt Russia in the slightest. That seems weird to me. 

No I didn’t I said Biden needs to lean on SA to increase production go hump somebody else’s leg

8 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

No I didn’t I said Biden needs to lean on SA to increase production go hump somebody else’s leg

Lol you said we should send over Ferraris and lambos to sweeten the deal. 

Unless in your world, that's leaning on them?

1 hour ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

The US needs to lean uber hard on OPEC to get them to turn the spigot up on supply, and choke off Putin once and for all.  SA doesn't have the warm and fuzzies for the US Currently so Mr. Biden needs to get somebody over there, and pass out a shit load of new Lambo's, Ferarris, and any other luxury piece of shit car we can (ala Zero Dark Thirty) to sweeten the deal. 

No new oil income will hurt him the most, and should bleed him out quickly.

• Hook 'Em 1

24 minutes ago, Captainant said:

Lol you said we should send over Ferraris and lambos to sweeten the deal. 

Unless in your world, that's leaning on them?

I said send  em cars zero dark thirty style that’s not cuddling up, that’s straight up bribery.

I’ll take that route if it stops Putins war machine. 

you can hump the other leg

The surly cabal at its best, start fights with anyone you even slightly disagree with , and if you don’t have facts invent them or twist the narrative  or play obtuse/dumb (maybe your best trait ).

Oh and our current sitting president Joe Biden is trying anything he can do to get Saudi Arabia open up the Spigots to increase their production and I can guarantee you he will give them pretty much anything they want within His Power to get them to do it

You boys should go out and protest the use of the letter Z in defiance  of Putins invasion 

Edited by Onboard 2.0

28 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

You're taking things personal that aren't. Here is what you said:

"SA doesn't have the warm and fuzzies for the US Currently so Mr. Biden needs to get somebody over there, and pass out a shit load of new Lambo's, Ferarris, and any other luxury piece of shit car we can (ala Zero Dark Thirty) to sweeten the deal."

That, to me, sounds like getting closer to SA. But, I really don't care what you call it. If you object to my phrasing, fine, go back to "lean on" or whatever you want to say. But focus on the substance of my comment: it doesn't matter because Germany needs gas, something Saudi Arabia  doesn't export. And even if Saudi Arabia did export it, for the same reason we can't currently get gas to Germany (no pipeline and lack of German LNG infrastructure), neither could Saudi Arabia. 

If giving Lambos and Ferarris to Saudi Arabia could actually help Germany escape Russian influence in the here and now, I'd be much more inclined to agree with you.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

I said send  em cars zero dark thirty style that’s not cuddling up, that’s straight up bribery.

I’ll take that route if it stops Putins war machine. 

you can hump the other leg

The surly cabal at its best, start fights with anyone you even slightly disagree with , and if you don’t have facts invent them or twist the narrative  or play obtuse/dumb (maybe your best trait ).

Oh and our current sitting president Joe Biden is trying anything he can do to get Saudi Arabia open up the Spigots to increase their production and I can guarantee you he will give them pretty much anything they want within His Power to get them to do it

Dude, you're the one making a mountain out of a molehill. Why are you so worked up about such a benign phrase? Also, I can't for the life of me figure out how straight up bribery isn't cuddling up to SA, but whatever, it doesn't matter. See my post above. 

As to Biden, he was asking for more oil production from SA to bring down US oil prices. It wasn't really about helping Ukraine or hurting Russia, although I guess it would make it somewhat easier for us to help Ukraine. Really though, it was really more about helping the Democrat's chances in the mid-terms. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Dahobbs said:

Dude, you're the one making a mountain out of a molehill. Why are you so worked up about such a benign phrase? Also, I can't for the life of me figure out how straight up bribery isn't cuddling up to SA, but whatever, it doesn't matter. See my post above. 

As to Biden, he was asking for more oil production from SA to bring down US oil prices. It wasn't really about helping Ukraine or hurting Russia, although I guess it would make it somewhat easier for us to help Ukraine. Really though, it was really more about helping the Democrat's chances in the mid-terms. 

Cabal 101, make snide remarks, twist words of other posters.

try and make like it wasn't a big deal. 

Your leg humping is getting Boring

Edited by immamac
Vacation.

48 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Cabal 101, make snide remarks, twist words of other posters.

try and make like it wasn't a big deal. 

Your leg humping is getting Boring

I really wasn't trying to start a fight at all. I don't know what you're on about. And I don't understand why you don't want to address any of the substance of my post and rather focus on turn of phrase that wasn't in any way directed at you. 

Do you think I'm wrong about Saudi Arabia and gas exports in some respect? If so, how? I'm just doing casual research, so if I'm missing something, I'd love to know. 

11 hours ago, Hookah Horns said:

Funny shit. But how does the US have authority to seize shit in Fiji? 

I believe it's actually Fiji that seized it and will decide if they will hand it over to the U.S. 

Just a little reminder, in case you wonder where certain American political allegiances lie.....

EvQAMtrXUAEkSk_.jpg

The quiet parts.  Out loud.  All of them.  Still have questions?  Ok then......

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/hungary-working-solution-pay-russian-gas-may-foreign-minister-2022-04-06/

Hungary breaking ranks to do what Putin wants.  Hungary.  You know the place....

cpac.jpg

35cb4985-0003-4454-9284-75c222e31671_119

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

2 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

holy shit, surprised no one from TX voted against it. progess?

Cornyn was the sponsor of the bill so they had to fall in line no matter what. The only one to vote against anything I've seen prior to this (that had this kind of a margin) was Chip Roy but he may have gotten some angry phone calls after that. Who knows?

3 minutes ago, kevwun said:

If I wanted to investigate who was taking Russian dark money in congress, that list would be a good start in the House.

I don't know about the other 8 but MTG and Gaetz have done pretty much everything possible to out themselves as Russian sympathizers.

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

Just a little reminder, in case you wonder where certain American political allegiances lie.....

EvQAMtrXUAEkSk_.jpg

The quiet parts.  Out loud.  All of them.  Still have questions?  Ok then......

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/hungary-working-solution-pay-russian-gas-may-foreign-minister-2022-04-06/

Hungary breaking ranks to do what Putin wants.  Hungary.  You know the place....

cpac.jpg

35cb4985-0003-4454-9284-75c222e31671_119

Yup, that checks out.

4F498A1A-7253-4B8B-BB0C-C25587ED40E7.jpeg.598201fe18576f135cca078cf9d25cf5.jpeg

29 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Yup, that checks out.

4F498A1A-7253-4B8B-BB0C-C25587ED40E7.jpeg.598201fe18576f135cca078cf9d25cf5.jpeg

The other one is the rune of the God Tyr. Often used as a protection symbol in war, meaning justice. I hate how the far right idiots steal others cultures for their own uses. They did the same with skinhead culture.

S.H.A.R.P. for life

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1