Ukraine War

BehoId, The Underminer!

17 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

we really gotta stop letting these fucking trolls derail threads

let's get this shit back on track

The pipelines at the center of the conflict between Ukraine/US/NATO vs. Russia getting blown isn't exactly derailing.

I guess people still use instagram but does anyone still get on facebook?

20 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

Lol who gives a shit. Go post in an engineering thread. Your take here is retarded

ok boomer

• Fuck You 7

NS2 is an interesting topic and it’s an interesting development if someone sabotaged it.

But, I will still maintain that blaming Biden for threatening NS2 is fucking stupid. It’s was a project wrought with political baggage from the start and was an obvious target. Any President who didn’t threaten it should be impeached for criminal incompetence. It’s pretty obvious it’s just an excuse to throw shit Biden’s way. Biden deserves credit for using diplomacy for shutting it down.

If it was sabotaged, Ukraine would be an obvious suspect. Could be militant environmentalists. Could be the US, but one of the most important aspects of sanctions is the ability to lift them. You don’t really want to melt your bargaining chips.

• Hook 'Em 1

17 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

Not sure how reliable but I read we’ve had P8s in the air in that area which means Russian subs below 

See it's a false flag by having ASW planes with their transponders (or w/e) turned on it looks like a show. Also by not directly blaming Russia it looks like a false flag because we know that if we said it was Russia it would look suspicious that we did it so by not saying anything it looks more likely that we didn't do it, but then that looks suspicious too so we might think that we did it, but Aha! that also looks suspicious if we say something.

As You Wish Cary Elwes GIF by Disney+

Also, guys I'm not sure if you know this or not but Zeus posted a video where Jordan Peterson said Russia isn't going to lose so this is all a big waste of time anyway. Putin has us right where he wants us!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Tuco said:

NS2 is an interesting topic and it’s an interesting development if someone sabotaged it.

But, I will still maintain that blaming Biden for threatening NS2 is fucking stupid. It’s was a project wrought with political baggage from the start and was an obvious target. Any President who didn’t threaten it should be impeached for criminal incompetence. It’s pretty obvious it’s just an excuse to throw shit Biden’s way. Biden deserves credit for using diplomacy for shutting it down.

If it was sabotaged, Ukraine would be an obvious suspect. Could be militant environmentalists. Could be the US, but one of the most important aspects of sanctions is the ability to lift them. You don’t really want to melt your bargaining chips.

russia probably did it

1 hour ago, Paul Wesley said:

Those 1968 babies might be old, grumpy, rapidly declining, and technologically challenged in 2022, but they're not "boomers" under any definition.

boomer is anyone out of touch.  such as people who use facebook, or the acronym "SMDH"

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Zeus said:

Russia is last not just because I don't think they are competent to do this without getting caught, I don't think it's in their best interest

Russia is no longer doing things that are in their best interests, and haven’t been in a long time - they are held captive by a batshit lunatic whose ego appears more fragile than Trump’s.  

This is a country whose state media published videos today of Russian officials “counting” unused ballots in the “referendums”, the kinds of things that MAGA accused Democrats of doing, only the Russians are doing this in front of the cameras and posting the videos online, and they are going to use these fake ballot counts to justify some kind of redline on the 30th.

This is a country that claims they are only calling up young men with military and combat experience and giving them two weeks training, yet the Ukrainians are killing/capturing older inexperienced men who were “mobilized” less than a week ago, and Russian state media even confirmed that they are calling up everybody.

This is a country that is not only skipping the two weeks training they promised, but they are not providing much gear for their newly mobilized soldiers, and have been caught providing rusty rifles, something that their state media was surprised by and said would be corrected, yet hasn’t.

There has been nothing competent happening since February when it comes to the Russian military.  Either they are just complete dumbasses, or they are incompetently led and incapable of thinking ahead more than a step or two. 

Chris Messina Starz GIF by Gaslit

The only thing they could do in their best interest right now would be to withdraw all Russian troops out of Ukraine, including Crimea, but instead Putin is doubling down on the stupidity and sending old men with a few days training off to die.

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Hook 'Em 6

2 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Russia is no longer doing things that are in their best interests, and haven’t been in a long time - they are held captive by a batshit lunatic whose ego appears more fragile than Trump’s.  

This is a country whose state media published videos today of Russian officials “counting” unused ballots in the “referendums”, the kinds of things that MAGA accused Democrats of doing, only the Russians are doing this in front of the cameras and posting the videos online, and they are going to use these fake ballot counts to justify some kind of redline on the 30th.

This is a country that claims they are only calling up young men with military and combat experience and giving them two weeks training, yet the Ukrainians are killing/capturing older inexperienced men who were “mobilized” less than a week ago, and Russian state media even confirmed that they are calling up everybody.

This is a country that is not only skipping the two weeks training they promised, but they are not providing much gear for their newly mobilized soldiers, and have been caught providing rusty rifles, something that their state media was surprised by and said would be corrected, yet hasn’t.

There has been nothing competent happening since February when it comes to the Russian military.  Either they are just complete dumbasses, or they are incompetently led and incapable of thinking ahead more than a step or two. 

The only thing they could do in their best interest right now would be to withdraw all Russian troops out of Ukraine, including Crimea, but instead Putin is doubling down on the stupidity and sending old men with a few days training off to die.

Russia's fucked. Let me rephrase, Putin is fucked. the only question is who goes down with him. again, if there were only one brave patriot the world would be infinitely safer in an instant

4 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

This Russian mobilization might have eventually paid off if they had time to properly train and equip the mobilized soldiers. Instead, Russia is going to have a bunch of ill-equipped, untrained, and unmotivated soldiers freezing and starving their asses off in the winter, while the Ukrainians will be running around in winter gear they get from NATO, being fed regularly and using a bunch of state of the art NATO weapons versus Soviet era weapons for the Russians. The Russians will surrender in droves. Even threats against them and their families won't work when they are freezing, starving, and dying.  The war for Russia over the next few months will likely be such a shit show in casualties and damage to the economy/social fabric from so many men being dragged off to fight, that the next planned mobilizations will make the current protests and men fleeing the country look quaint by comparison to what will occur then. Ukraine should regain most of it's lost territory before the end of winter, unless Russia does something really stupid like use a nuke or biological/chemical weapons. Hopefully, Putin is replaced before he can do even greater harm.

Edited by Jhawkmvp
  • Hook 'Em 1

39 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Shut the fuck up, you bitch ass pussy.

Hey! Leave Tucker alone. Sure, he's a legitimate traitor who's become a mainstay on Russia State TV, but he's their* traitor.

*their, of course, referring to our merry band of complete morons

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, aggie08 said:

Hey! Leave Tucker alone. Sure, he's a legitimate traitor who's become a mainstay on Russia State TV, but he's their* traitor.

*their, of course, referring to our merry band of complete morons

That and I just cannot get over the absolute irony of someone with a Johnny Cash avatar being a conservative pigfucker like @maninblack.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

Neither is Zelensky.
It’s ok. Just be honest. Tell everyone here how you really feel: invaders should be allowed subjugate whoever they damn well please. Because to resist them would mean war, and we can’t have that.

That's a very sophomoric take on everything.

It's hilarious that me laughing at one of you chuckleheads calling for the death of someone that disagrees with your insane hive mind ideology gets more attention than the dude calling for someone to die.

Jesus guys fucking wake up

• Fuck You 5

14 minutes ago, maninblack said:

It's hilarious that me laughing at one of you chuckleheads calling for the death of someone that disagrees with your insane hive mind ideology gets more attention than the dude calling for someone to die.

What in the actual fuck does any of our "ideologies" have to do with Tucker Carlson quite literally spouting the exact same talking points you hear from Russian state media?

And yes, Tucker Carlson DOES deserve to die, and do it myself if I could get away with it. Report me to the FBI or something if it rustles your jimmies so much, you pearl clutching dumbass.

Just go ahead and fuck off back to the DT with the other short bus windowlickers. You're out of your element.

Edited by Brian Fantana
Typo
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, maninblack said:

Tucker Carlson is literally a traitor, full stop. Does he deserve capital punishment for being a Russian mouthpiece in a country with freedom of speech? No, of course not. Would the county be far better off if he got hit by a bus tomorrow? Fuckin' A.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Sawbonz said:

Not sure how reliable but I read we’ve had P8s in the air in that area which means Russian subs below 

Also saw we had a MH-60 up. We are watching their subs closely and the Russians do have a small subs for this type of operations. One drifted onto Finland's shore a few years ago. too tired to look it up. 

Russia did it. And Tucker is a douche bag and should go on Russian TV. I bet he would love to live in Odessa. Or even better, Grozny. 

• Hook 'Em 1

8 hours ago, InkaUtexas said:

And Tucker is a douche bag and should go on Russian TV. I bet he would love to live in Odessa. Or even better, Grozny. 

This.  This is the simple question for Maninblack.  Since Tucker is a great global hero for exposing the truth, and how poor Russia was victimized here, and how the USA is the super-duper villain, perhaps Tucker and MIB should take advantage of the glorious vision of human existence and governance that is the paradise of Putin's Russia?  Tucker loves Russia.  He's LITERALLY rooting for them.  I think he should put his ass where his mouth is.  And same for MIB.  Russia is the people's paradise, the vision of how we should be, just an innocent country minding its own business, then having to resist the running dog of American imperialism.  By that description, I can't think of a place on earth anyone should want to live MORE than Russia.  I'm confused as to why MIB and Tucker haven't just up and joined their peers there.

• Hook 'Em 2

10 hours ago, maninblack said:

So do you agree with Tucker or just thought the death wish was a little much?   And how is it sophomoric.?  Folks that can't stand the current admin looking good here can complicate the Russian invasion as some sort of preventative measure by a threatened Russia, but we all know that's bullshit.  Putin had imperialistic designs but his army turned out to be a lemon and the Ukrainians were actual Ukrainians in defense of their homeland (imagine that).  

It's been said many times on this board, but it's crazy how the Republican party has become the party to defend Russia as if they have some good ideas outside of vodka, and they've lost the edge there, too.,

Edited by A-Tex Devil
  • Hook 'Em 1

Sorry to derail the Tucker Carlson thread . . .

Putin's days have to be numbered at this point, right? The absolute shitshow he has created is a catastrophe for everyone in Russia -- whether you're a plebe who is getting mobilized, laid off, or can't find any products on the shelves; a mom or wife of a dead or maimed soldier; an oligarch losing billions; or military brass getting thrown under the bus (or out a window) for the abject military failure. Surely there's a way for 140 million to get rid of one dude?

I think the best case scenario for the world when that happens, is to break Russia up with each region becoming its own sovereign/independent republic. Normally that wouldn't be possible but with the military being completely gutted after this, I would think/hope separatist regions have a real chance this time.

• Hook 'Em 2