Ukraine War

BehoId, The Underminer!

Just now, Make em eat Taco Bell said:

devastating economic sanctions will lead to Putin's sacking by Kremlin insiders, maybe up to an assassination. Russia withdraws shortly thereafter and the west rebuilds Ukraine

Send the bill to Germany as retribution for what they did to Ukraine in WWII.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Hagbard Celine said:

the mayor of kiev and the president of the country are both jewish

I hope there is a story about the link in the news in Canada this month and the Ukraine invasion. How propaganda was used almost perfectly in conjunction with alt right outlets and Russia news seamlessly in between both stories. A week before, Canadian truckers were using a Jewish woman in their parliament as a shield for their rhetoric and now Putin is shielding himself as a Nazi fighter. The actually Nazis around the world seem to be going back and forth with propaganda attacks with Russian aid. 

7 minutes ago, Dutchrudder said:

Do you think he has a choice to be there? He likely can't quit the army and go to college instead. Kid was probably conscripted into the military and sent to fight in this pointless war on behalf of a dictator that has no concern for him or anyone in the Russian army.  You have to think many of their infantry know they are the aggressor in this war. 

many 'experts' cited low morale on the side of the russian soldiers as a big reason ukraine had a fighting chance here, especially if it went beyond a few days.  i don't think the russian soldiers want to be there at all.

we've all heard and read about the outdated equipment and that the big advantage russia has is their sheer numbers.  that goes out the window as soon as they look around and say fuck this shit.

58 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Fond memories of Pizza Hut deep dish. Was one right around the corner from my grandparents house growing up. Through the eyes of a child the deep dish was a special treat when they’d take me over there to eat. Last time I drove out that way it had been turned into a Mexican food restaurant.

But if I wanted a deep dish pizza today I’d either make my own or order 313 if I was being lazy. 

okay, you're back....   simulation resumed

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, TexArcher said:

Oh, for fuck's sake.

Can't the GOP get one famous person who isn't a god damned lunatic to put in front a camera?

Unpossible.

1 hour ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Scott Baio, please pick up the courtesy phone.

He's a lunatic as well

ukraine is claiming 2 iL-76 transports.....   for anyone that doesn't know what those are, they are the soviet equivalent of the c-131 starlifter.   they can carry about 250 full equipped troops so if they were fully loaded that is some real demoralizing shit for the russian air force.   very rugged birds but not known for their takeoff and landing performance.....

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

seems significant

KYIV, Feb 26 (Reuters) - Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskiy welcomed moves to disconnect Russia from "global financial civilisation" in a video message on Saturday.

A French presidential official said earlier on Saturday that European Union members were close to agreeing to exclude Russia from the SWIFT international payment system. read more

"Our diplomats fought around the clock to inspire all European countries to agree on a strong and fair decision to disconnect Russia from the international interbanking network. We also have this victory," Zelenskiy said.

"This is billions and billions of losses for Russia - a tangible price for this vile invasion of our country... Ukraine won the attention of the entire civilised world. And the practical result? Here it is - SWIFT... Disconnecting from global financial civilisation."

He also welcomed proposals by Turkey and Azerbaijan to hold peace talks with Russia, and singled out his conversation with Italy's Prime Minister Mario Draghi as key agreeing more international support to Ukraine.

"We will fight as long as it takes to liberate the country," Zelenskiy said in the short video, adding his country was currently lacking oil and oil products.

https://www.reuters.com/world/ukraines-zelenskiy-welcomes-peace-talks-proposals-video-message-2022-02-26/

22 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

I’m struggling to understand the message.  Who FAFO’d?  Putin or Zelensky?  Seems he’s suggesting Putin, but not sure he’s going to find out.

he may not die in a bunker, but the entire world has turned against him and it can't possibly be going the way he thought it would go.

will ferrell GIF

• Haha 1