Ukraine War

BehoId, The Underminer!

10 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

LMAO at @bluto drawing the "truth" distinction because it wasn't CPAC.  Oh, the horror.

Come on, dude.

He is right. MTG sat on a CPAC panel after headlining AFPAC, where the Putin chant was heard. On Surly, grammar gets corrected. This was arguably worse. (Grammar, too, is serious business).

Edited by Willfully Horn
More

1 hour ago, RomaVicta said:

I'll be the Pollyanna on this thread to urge something. 

I think we should stop negging on this thread unless someone outright tells a lie. I also think we should try to ignore who posts something and deal with the post itself instead.

Forget your history with another poster for awhile. I would really like to keep everyone posting here no matter their beliefs. I reading mostly honestly held opinions. 

Okay, I'll go strap myself to the waterboard.

negged.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 5

11 minutes ago, Willfully Horn said:

He is right. MTG sat on a CPAC panel after headlining AFPAC, where the Putin chant was heard. On Surly, grammar gets corrected. This was arguably worse. (Grammar, too, is serious business).

mtg also spent 45 seconds defending her confusion about appearing at a white nationalist rally and then 90 seconds blaming the invasion on biden. 

biden’s approach thus far has been perfect and it’s working. 

mtg can get fucked i don’t care what florida kkk party she was at. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3
  • Drool 1

2 hours ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

I see people on social media saying they will never buy a Papa John's pizza again.  I wonder if Papa John's franchisees can sue Papa John for damages.

2 hours ago, cactusflinthead said:

Isn't this the same Anon group who Q said was going to bring down the US deep state and set up Trump as Emperor?

1 hour ago, Sbbruin said:

Yeah, sucks for the average schmo franchisee.  They’re fucked.

Yeah if the dumbfuck would have just stuck to straight homophobia and God is Grand, like Chik Fil A, it'd been just fine.

• Hook 'Em 2

The Ukrainian community in Texas is gloriously proud. Their native dancing at the Texas Folklife Festival was must see for the ladies in my family, and our prayers are with their families and all of Ukraine.

Images aren’t loading, unfortunately.

https://www.google.com/search?q=ukrainian+dancers+texas+folklife&client=safari&hl=en-us&prmd=inv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwi37LLctZ72AhWHnGoFHfQmB5QQ_AUoAXoECAIQAQ&biw=375&bih=544&dpr=2#imgrc=obNa79TH6yvFsM

Edited by Willfully Horn
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2

so we're on the 3rd night of this thing, and we've seen a few scenes of damage, the rocket hitting the apartment building, the apc running over the car, lots of human interest stuff, but it feels like there is a coordinated effort to keep the blood and guts off the twitterverse and the msm.  maybe it's just me.   i do want to see the wreckage of the iL-76s.

Just now, Hagbard Celine said:

so we're on the 3rd night of this thing, and we've seen a few scenes of damage, the rocket hitting the apartment building, the apc running over the car, lots of human interest stuff, but it feels like there is a coordinated effort to keep the blood and guts off the twitterverse and the msm.  maybe it's just me.   i do want to see the wreckage of the iL-76s.

Yeah, they really need to up the entertainment factor.

From west Texas facebook, which is a fucking beating right now...

274250115_10223057640442780_7593166729221152833_n.jpg.4ddf4c1f55275b1d96796b2e969a43af.jpg

A fantastic point, except that until a couple days ago, the general populace in the Ukraine was not armed.  They hadn't stockpiled arsenals through the years like Cletus in Midland on the off chance they might need to kill someone.  Their guns were distributed BY THE FUCKING GOVERNMENT exactly when needed to respond to a tyrannical threat.  Ergo, what is going on in the Ukraine shows that everyone being armed to the teeth at all times is not fucking needed to protect your sovereignty and freedom.

But Cletus doesn't have the axons to put all that together.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 5

Just now, Goredho said:

From west Texas facebook, which is a fucking beating right now...

274250115_10223057640442780_7593166729221152833_n.jpg.4ddf4c1f55275b1d96796b2e969a43af.jpg

A fantastic point, except that until a couple days ago, the general populace in the Ukraine was not armed.  They hadn't stockpiled arsenals through the years like Cletus in Midland on the off chance they might need to kill someone.  Their guns were distributed BY THE FUCKING GOVERNMENT exactly when needed to respond to a tyrannical threat.  Ergo, what is going on in the Ukraine shows that everyone being armed to the teeth at all times is not fucking needed to protect your sovereignty and freedom.

But Cletus doesn't have the axons to put all that together.

that is exactly why you need an ar 15 and a 30 round magazine. so you dont have to wait for the government to give you one.  

• Fuck You 1

Just now, Gidnik said:

that is exactly why you need an ar 15 and a 30 round magazine. so you dont have to wait for the government to give you one.  

It's a stupid social media post, which is pretty much what social media is. I mean if we want to divert some of this to giving every citizen weapons and ammo, okay. Let's do it.

The United States spends more on defense than the next 11 countries combined

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, fuggled said:
1 hour ago, bluto said:
Generally agree but I’m about truth, and that cpac claim isn’t true. 

Too many assholes to keep straight. CPAC is where Papa John claimed Biden caused Ukraine as a smokescreen. It should probably be on the list.

Back when Papa John sponsored the Birmingham Bowl, I went there to freeze my ass off and watch UConn mudhole SC. Anyway, it was the Papa Motherfucking John Bowl, and they immediately ran out of Papa John pizza. I didn't even want his damn warm cardboard pie, but cmon.

• Haha 2

White House should have said "if we can't freeze their yachts under the law, we'll just sink 'em."

Seriously, though ... what's a yacht going to do when a U.S. Navy destroyer approaches and says "You're coming with me."

Then we do a social media campaign in which we show our sailors partying all over the yacht as it sits in a harbor somewhere in South America.  Maybe, you know, invite some Brazilian hookers or something.  Videos by sailors start showing up on the internet showing people puking in a closet etc...

Edited by Hornius Emeritus
  • Haha 2

Just a moment to thank God that the orange asshole beloved by assholes was not POTUS when this went down. Can you imagine Trump leading the charge to end Russian aggression in Ukraine? He’d welcome ‘peacekeepers’ sent by a very savvy man getting the chance to get the true goods on Hunter Biden, and veto any issue supporting Ukraine.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 2

25 minutes ago, Gidnik said:

Right, so like an Oath Keeper or a Proud Boy you can attempt to overturn a legitimate election just because you don’t like the outcome. Because that’s what the founders meant by “well regulated militia.” What could possibly go wrong?

• Rage+1 1

9 minutes ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

White House should have said "if we can't freeze their yachts under the law, we'll just sink 'em."

Seriously, though ... what's a yacht going to do when a U.S. Navy destroyer approaches and says "You're coming with me."

Then we do a social media campaign in which we show our sailors partying all over the yacht as it sits in a harbor somewhere in South America.  Maybe, you know, invite some Brazilian hookers or something.  Videos by sailors start showing up on the internet showing people puking in a closet etc...

I sailed right past Abramovich’s mega yacht a few years back leaving Marina del Rey.  It was anchored outside the harbor, as it was too big to enter.  It was massive.