Alabama @ Texas Series Thread

TrashMaster G

21 minutes ago, VirginiaLonghorn said:

Sling carries LHN?

Yes. That's how I get it. 

I can't remember which package carries it. I just got the Orange and Blue sports package, plus whatever add on is required for LHN. That's the key. It's not included in any of the basic sports packages. You also have to purchase an add on. I don't remember the cost. It's not prohibitive as streaming services go, but it's not dirt cheap, either.

I miss the Playstation network. That thing was great. Didn't even require owning a Playstation. But alas, it bit the dirt.

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, SL Xpress said:

Henry Kissinger's son is a Longhorn fan keeping track of the game on his scorecard behind the plate shading to 3rd. 

Nice solid contact. That Bama CF needs to be a little less speedy.

We’re squaring up on this dude. The hits will start falling. Hansen is making them his bitch right now

2 minutes ago, totallynotabuttpirate said:

Powerhouse Penn finishes the job. 

aggy will be a good mid week tuneup in a few weeks

2 minutes ago, SL Xpress said:

Top of the order coming around for their second look at him. We'll start pushing people across. 

Yeah we saw him pretty well the first round through. Let’s get hodo on and open that ridiculous door of opportunities him on base and  Kennedy at the plate give us 

and damn Messinger is giving me some Maroul flashbacks 

4 minutes ago, VirginiaLonghorn said:

I don’t think this game/series is worth losing Kennedy.  Hamstrings … replace  him.

And we can get Campbell some reps in left. I hope like hell Todd can make it through the year, he deserves to have a hell of a year, but we need Campbell and maybe even Stehly to be ready to step up in left or right 

• Like 1