Texas vs. baylor - 8pm on ESPN

Pancho

Awesome half! Crowd sounds great ... but we need Tech vs. Texas in Lubbock 2022 level noise. Let's go, FEC!!!

(And seriously, thanks to those in attendance. I can feel the energy from my hotel room in Salt Lake City. No, wait, that's just the vibrating mattress ... time for another quarter.)

• Hook 'Em 1

Does Scott Drew allow Fran to plow him up the ass on the regular? 

I feel like early on when Barnes was the coach, Fran gave Texas this kind of wet blowjob, which made sense to me since Barnes gave him a job. I'm just wondering what sweet nothings Drew has managed to whisper in the dude's ear.

It's not this game. It's every game of Baylor's he covers, and any time he talks about them when they're not in front of him. 

1 minute ago, Wally Pryor said:

Still digesting Bishop's finish on Carr's feed. Explosive at the rim, something we've rarely seen this year, from anyone. We'll take it.

I recall commenting on a Bishop dunk a week or so ago.  He went up with serious authority.  I swear, guys like him, Carr, and Askew just need to get out of their own heads.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ClubWhatever said:

That’s not saying much, but he is. 

How is that not saying much? David Pierce has a practically flawless baseball team he's built from scratch. Honestly it'd be tough for me to rank Beard above him right now, and I love Beard. But someone saying it is a heck of a compliment.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, SL Xpress said:

How is that not saying much? David Pierce has a practically flawless baseball team he's built from scratch. Honestly it'd be tough for me to rank Beard above him right now, and I love Beard. But someone saying it is a heck of a compliment.

I think this is greatly undervaluing Beard's efforts to revitalize and create interest in the team.

2 minutes ago, Sheep Have Wool said:

I think this is greatly undervaluing Beard's efforts to revitalize and create interest in the team.

Of all the people on this board who can be accused of undervaluing Beard's efforts to revitalize and create interest in this team, I feel confident I'd be one of the last.

That said, Pierce has put together what could be an all time great baseball team. If at the end of the season they fall short in a serious way, I'll concede. But if they do as well as I think they will, then we'll have to revisit your post.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, SL Xpress said:

Of all the people on this board who can be accused of undervaluing Beard's efforts to revitalize and create interest in this team, I feel confident I'd be one of the last.

That said, Pierce has put together what could be an all time great baseball team. If at the end of the season they fall short in a serious way, I'll concede. But if they do as well as I think they will, then we'll have to revisit your post.

Some people just don't follow baseball. Those people are wrong.