Gran Turismo 7

TexEx15

Beautiful game. Mrs. Tailgate did not think it was a game because of how real it looked.

Totally immersed for a couple hours just unlocking multiplayer. Looking forward to checking that out soon. 

Great gameplay and really like the info on automobiles from all over the world.

• Hook 'Em 1

Got to International a this morning, all gold. What a grind. I kept getting within hundredths of gold then the stupid ghost feature would screw me. I need to just turn it off so it doesn't distract me. I am gonna dial in on the Cafe tonight once I get everyone fed and happy.  I might have to get a wheel if they have one. Slipping on my controller game.

Texas needs to just dominate this game so I can stop watching. Fuck the 4 letter calis

Got sucked in over the weekend. At first I thought it was a little too easy…then damn…these license tests and cafe stops get insane. Graphics are really good. Rain and night driving are awesome. Will grind cafe for a bit more then jump into some multiplayer soon.

• Like 1

One of the later license tests was on a Japanese street course and I couldn't get gold to save my life. I found out if you just send it into the first corner at full speed and ride the outside wall, you can make up almost 20 seconds and get gold easily. 😄 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, hobbes2702 said:

What’s everyone driving mostly? I guess I got a million credits for preordering so I spent a bit. Mostly driving the 350z but I also snagged a couple Aston’s that are super fun.

I've either been driving my tuned 370z (since it is the closest thing to my 08 G35 sedan) or my tuned 997 GT3.  Will probably tune and drive my STI tonight for the World Touring Car 600 in menu book 33.

Edited by speed817

• 1 month later...
On 5/8/2022 at 8:52 PM, Chico_SA said:

First time playing  a GT game.  Lots of fun.  I assumed I would need to get a wheel/pedal setup, but so far so good.  Just working through the Music tracks and my 7 year old was having fun giving it a shot. 

You should definitely get a wheel and pedals.

Most wheels come with paddle shifters, so you don't need to pay for the fancy stick shifter, imo., but a wheel will make your driving much more natural and intuitive.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Chico_SA said:

If I go with a wheel and pedals, should I get a stand or would a small table suffice? Worried about pedals sliding on the carpet.  I'm not setup at a desk. 

I had a small desk table that did not work and ended up getting a stand. 

• Hook 'Em 1

27f83cb90d5e2f6c379be6061d288cb8.jpg
Thanks for the recommendations. Having fun with this setup. I had an old Copenhagen style recliner that we were about to get rid of but it works quite well with the stand. Thrustmaster T300 and GT Omega Apex stand. 7 year old is able to just reach the pedals with a pillow and the foot stand tilted up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Chico_SA said:

Thanks for the recommendations. Having fun with this setup. I had an old Copenhagen style recliner that we were about to get rid of but it works quite well with the stand. Thrustmaster T300 and GT Omega Apex stand. 7 year old is able to just reach the pedals with a pillow and the foot stand tilted up.

total-recall-arnold.gif

You'll never again be able to play a racing game with a D-pad.

• Hook 'Em 2

• 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...