What do you know about Wendy's

ass

Anywhoo, what I really wanted to talk about is how the loans for shares scheme reconstituted the boyar system, and it'll likely end the same way the it did the first time: with the Tsar lopping a bunch of oligarch's heads off. 

Who's the one who owns Chelsea? Roman something?

Wendy's used to be in the regular rotation for me, but lately it seems to have really gone down hill. I wonder if we are on the brink of some of the smaller fast food chains going the way of Quiznos. 

Quiz-knows deez nuts

23 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

I once ate Wendy's for 27 days out of a month.  Triple with cheese, Biggie-sized, with a Dr. Pepper and 5 piece nuggets.  Ah, to be young.

I ate a family size Wendy's chili in one sitting, think it was about a month's worth of sodium. Heart raced for hours, thought I might die. Ah, to be young.

6 hours ago, Paper_jam said:

Wendy's hasn't been the same since they took out the tables with the old-timey newspaper theme. Gave you something to read while you eat.

They used to have a salad bar.  Nothing like getting a tossed salad at Wendy’s.  
But I never got busy in a Burger King bathroom.