(21) Texas at (6) Kansas at 3pm on ESPN.

SDG

Why don't the refs just wear KU colors?

In addition to the bullshit we just saw on Ramey, there have been several rebounding fouls on KU's offensive end that aren't being called, either. Our 'Horns are being physical, too, but they're being whistled for it. KU is not. How fucking hard is it to call it both ways?

Just now, BigOrange1 said:

mccormick shooting jumpers is a good defensive result.

For sure. If they just get it to him in the low post there isn't anything Texas can really do to stop him. Bishop and Cunningham with two fouls. Disu not really being an integral part of the lineup (I'm assuming for health reasons involving his knee). He has 6 rebounds already, and 8 points.

Just now, VinyVango said:

This lineup with Timmy at the 5 is far from our best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's more of a desperation lineup when Bishop isn't on the floor. 

There's something up with Disu physically, so he's not as much of an option as he will be next year. And then Brock, as much as I love him, is limited in what he can do. Not to mention I think Brock is a lot better when he's on the floor with Bishop and Allen is playing more of a 3. Mitchell is missed, but it is what it is.

Try to make up for it with mismatches on the other end.

1 minute ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

The only thing better than a Texas win today would be a duke loss at home the last game of coach k.

Could be. If you told me I could save the Duke loss for the tournament I'd take it. An early exit would be a dream.

7 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

The only thing better than a Texas win today would be a duke loss at home the last game of coach k.

5 minutes ago, SL Xpress said:

Could be. If you told me I could save the Duke loss for the tournament I'd take it. An early exit would be a dream.

Whynotboth.GIF