It's time to blow up the moon

1. It's useless. What the fuck is it for? The tides? Well good. Pirates are bad, I hope they get stuck.

2. It's just a bunch of stupid rock, we have plenty of that here. Have you been to earth? It's like 75% rock. We could make several moons from the rock we already have. Build American.

3. The Russians won't expect it. And besides, if we don't blow it up, either they or the Chinese will, and then where will be be. I'll tell you: Without a fucking moon. But we can be *first*. It's our Manifest Destiny.

4. "But, TheRealChuckWoolery, how will we see at night if there's no moon?" Man, fuck you, get a flashlight or start a fire or some shit. It's not my job to take care of your can't see nothing ass.

5. There's nothing to do there. like four dudes have been there ever, and all they ever did was hit a golf ball (that got lost in a fucking sand trap) and pick up rocks. You can do that in Manor, and you don't need a billion dollar rocket for that.

6. The moon industry is 100% full of nerds. They need to be working on something important, like blowing up other celestial bodies that are also in the way. Mars is bullshit, Venus is gassy af, and I'm not sure Jupiter even exists.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Pato del Muerto said:

It tends to defend us against impact from space stuff. Which is why it’s full of craters and earth is not. 

No. It's full of craters because there's no atmosphere (or oceans, plate movement etc.) so the impacts stay visible for much longer. The Earth would look the same if it was similarly barren. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CooterBrown said:

It would solve the werewolf and surfer problem.

1 hour ago, Pato del Muerto said:

And the werewolf surfer problem. Or is that what you said?

1 hour ago, CooterBrown said:

They're partners in crime but I wouldn't be surprised if they're romantically involved.

Obviously this is what he meant

Teenwolf Teenwolfsurf GIF - Teenwolf Teenwolfsurf Surf - Discover & Share  GIFs

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

We all know the moon is made of cheese. So if gravity pulls it to Earth, do we get delicious cheese? Or will it all become queso from the heat of reentry? I would hope for a bit of both. Get cheese from countries where the cheese fell at night, then, queso from the countries where it was daytime.

CHIEF

• Like 1

We all know the moon is made of cheese. So if gravity pulls it to Earth, do we get delicious cheese? Or will it all become queso from the heat of reentry? I would hope for a bit of both. Get cheese from countries where the cheese fell at night, then, queso from the countries where it was daytime.
CHIEF

I’ve heard moon cheese melts like a nice raclette so have your toasted french bread and a nice jambon cru ready.

37 minutes ago, CHIEF said:

CHIEF

27 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

I’ve heard moon cheese melts like a nice raclette so have your toasted french bread and a nice jambon cru ready.

It’s framunda cheeese…

42 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

Well its been there a few million years. Maybe we can get some Roquefort, Gorgonzola, and Stilton. A pasty, sharp, and germy blue is right up my alley.

CHIEF