UCLA 4

Iowa 5

Lsu 6

Houston 5

San Francisco 10

Arkansas 4

St Mary's 5

Tie- Houston 5

For some reason I read the tiebreaker as having to be an entirely new 9th team. Which appears to be wrong.  Removing wiscy and adding Houston as my tiebreaker.

Tom Hanks Dipshit GIF

• Haha 1

For some reason I read the tiebreaker as having to be an entirely new 9th team. Which appears to be wrong.  Removing wiscy and adding Houston as my tiebreaker.
200.gif
Don't worry....Bartles did it directly below this post lmao....but yeah i initially read it as any team....then saw wulaws picks and thought I was wrong and it had to be one from the 8 you select. Now i see people doing it both ways so no clue here either

49 minutes ago, Blotto said:

Auburn 2
Texas Tech 3
UCLA 4
Houston 5
Iowa 5
SDSU 8
Memphis 9
Michigan 11

Tie Breaker - UCLA

@Wulaw Horn - 1.) very cool of you to do this. 2.) Is this a winner take all deal, or will it pay several spots? Its a free contest, so I aint complaining either way, just curious. 

Don’t know yet. Will figure that out once entries are closed and let everyone know then. I don’t even know how much prize money will be in other than if we get to 100 entries we will give away $1000. 
If there’s 100 entries I imagine we’d pay multiple places. Gold silver and bronze probably. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Scraps said:

Don't worry....Bartles did it directly below this post lmao....but yeah i initially read it as any team....then saw wulaws picks and thought I was wrong and it had to be one from the 8 you select. Now i see people doing it both ways so no clue here either

It was supposed to be one of your 8 teams, but honestly I don’t care. It’s unlikely to come into play. 

• Like 1

I know nothing about college basketball, but I'll play.

UCLA - 4

Texas Tech - 3

Houston - 5

Ohio State - 7

Texas - 5

LSU - 6

Baylor - 1

Duke - 3

Tie breaker - Ohio State

I see people saying Texas is a 6 seed, but the page I looked at for the seeding/brackets says Texas is a 5 seed:

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2954122-ncaa-bracketology-2022-real-time-seed-and-region-projections-for-all-68-teams

If the seeds/brackets I used were incorrect, I guess my entry might be FUBAR.

I know nothing about college basketball, but I'll play.
UCLA - 4
Texas Tech - 3
Houston - 5
Ohio State - 7
Texas - 5
LSU - 6
Baylor - 1
Duke - 3
Tie breaker - Ohio State
I see people saying Texas is a 6 seed, but the page I looked at for the seeding/brackets says Texas is a 5 seed:
https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2954122-ncaa-bracketology-2022-real-time-seed-and-region-projections-for-all-68-teams
If the seeds/brackets I used were incorrect, I guess my entry might be FUBAR.

Lol that is a wack ass bracketology/projections.....all fucked up lol the matchups/seeding aren't right. Just go to espn and look at the bracket
  • Hook 'Em 1

28 minutes ago, Scraps said:

Lol that is a wack ass bracketology/projections.....all fucked up lol the matchups/seeding aren't right. Just go to espn and look at the bracket

Well shit.  OK.  Scratch that last entry as it's FUBAR.

Using this bracket page:  http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/tournament/bracket

Conn - 5

TTU - 3

UCLA - 4

Texas - 6

Houston - 5

OSU - 7

Iowa - 5

LSU - 6

Tiebreaker - LSU

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Serak The Preparer said:

Submitting my entry:

UCLA - 4
Iowa - 5 (tie breaker)
Texas Tech - 3
Houston - 5
Tennessee - 3
Iowa St - 11
South Dakota St - 13
Arizona - 1

Also, like @Knoxtnhorn I'll be submitting another few brackets for my 8 kids, 3 moms, and a few stray cats in the neighborhood. 

Damn.  I didn't think about the cats.

In my defense, my wife and son do pay and submit entries to all Surly contests.

• Hook 'Em 1

All entries are now in as of this post. We have 58 entries so far - come on people, I want some of @Wulaw Horn's filthy mortgage money, let's pump that to 100!

Note: there are three teams that are on least half of all of the brackets submitted so far. There are also three teams that are on exactly one submitted bracket. Pickers of TCU, Duke, and Montana St - feel proud of yourselves for bucking the trend.

• Hook 'Em 3