Ncaa tournament- free money contest

Wulaw Horn

9 hours ago, Welshy said:

Nice contest, thank you.

Need a North Carolina/MotownHorn loss. Because fuck NC.

LOL good luck man. I’d like to win this for bragging rights but I’m not gonna be upset if the Peacocks win. I put $20 on the ML last night.

This Nova/Houston game seems big too. Looked like some folks had Houston and Miami and could get some points if Houston wins 

This is a fun contest and fun idea. Thanks @Wulaw Horn

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Think the Kansas win just put me 1 ahead of Hobbs so I have him covered if UNC wins 

welshy and SpongeBob are done at 147, which I hop with a UNC W here 

longhornjoe can score some points with a nova title, but I don’t think enough to overcome me if UNC wins today. I think he could maybe hop welshy and SpongeBob with a peacocks win and a couple more nova Ws though? 

probably other possibilities for winners if the peacocks win today. I’m just making sure a UNC clinches it for me before I bet a stupid amount of money on the Peacocks ML

Edited by MotownHorn

After a great final four, results are in. Regardless of winner between Kansas and North Carolina, @MotownHorn will finish with the most point and @hobbs will finish second. Congrats to both!

Also regardless of the winner, there will be 22 people with 23 entries (counting @Knoxtnhorn's cat) that beat @Wulaw Horn (excluding 1st and 2nd place winners).

The leaderboard tab is updated with round 5 results - thanks again to @Wulaw Horn for setting this up!

>>Link to spreadsheet<<

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I’d like to thank the Academy. Jada I love you and I’m looking forward to GI Jane 2. Oh shit….

On a serious note this was a fun contest and great idea for points/picks. Glad I could show that I know at least a little something about college basketball. 

Since @Wulaw Horn and @Scipioorganized and funded this contest out of pocket I’d like to donate some of the winnings to charity (I’m using the rest to pay for all the $15 beers I purchased at the games in milwaukee).

Do we have a favorite charity? Or good NIL thing going? I was thinking the Texas Childrens Hospital but open to NIL or other ideas. 

Thanks again Wulaw and Serak and Scipio

Edited by MotownHorn
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

Final Winners:

$500- @MotownHorn

$100- @hobbs

$50 winner for people who beat me in the drawing @Pato del Muerto

Thanks again to @Serak The Preparer and all the people who participated.  Hope everyone had fun.

Gentlemen- PM me your venmo and I will get y'all paid out- Congrats again.  

Look for more of these things. If you are Astros fan we are doing ticket giveaways there.  If anything more comes from the TE deal with the fantasy camp that was discussed we will be doing giveaways on that as well.  Additionally, look for stuff related to the College World Series and of course football.  @immamachas been good enough to let us sponsor this site asking that we do fun stuff.  Hope this qualifies.  If you or anyone you know is looking for a mortgage PM me- as we'd love to be someone you talk to.  That helps us support this site and community of course.

Thanks

Gabe

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

• immamac unpinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...