Jerry Jones Being Sued By Woman Claiming He's Her Biological Father

Vic Mackey

A 25-year-old woman filed a lawsuit Thursday alleging that Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones is her biological father.

Nataly Keomoungkhoun of the Dallas Morning News reported Alexandra Davis filed a lawsuit, now temporarily sealed, that says Jones had a relationship with her mother, Cynthia Davis, in the 1990s, which led to her conception. She says Jones reached a deal to financially support Cynthia and Alexandra as long as they didn't publicly identify that he was the latter's father.

Alexandra Davis' lawsuit is intended to determine she is not legally bound by the previous agreement between Jones and her mother. She is also looking for a ruling that such agreements are "unenforceable" in the state of Texas.

Court documents said Cynthia was estranged from her husband when she met and eventually struck a relationship with Jones. Alexandra was born on Dec. 16, 1996, and her parents filed for divorce afterward.

According to the documents, genetic testing determined Cynthia's husband was not Alexandra's father, which meant he did not have to pay child support following the divorce.

As for Jones, he and his wife, Gene, have been married since 1963.

Court documents said the financial support Jones provided the Davises would be cut off if they publicly revealed he was the father. He could also sue if there was a breach in their agreement.

According to the lawsuit, Jones has never met Alexandra even though he has been in contact with Cynthia.

It remains unclear why Alexandra filed the lawsuit now, but it said the only other time she revealed her father's identity was to receive FBI clearance to work in the White House for then-President Donald Trump.

There is a hearing scheduled for March 31.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/10029273-cowboys-jerry-jones-sued-by-25-year-old-woman-over-alleged-paternity

eijbr0u24zroa3wftpvj.jpg

Jerry’s infidelity was legendary back in the early 90’s, and a few of us commented on how Gene was pretty hot, and wondered why he was chasing far inferior skanks. That was the first time I heard the, “Somewhere, somebody is fucking the hottest woman on the planet, and even he is tired of her shit” trope… it was Dale Hansen who said it. Gene allegedly read Jerry the riot act then, probably about ‘93 or ‘94 (it was literally the behind-the-scenes talk of training camp, and it had already moved to Austin) but it clearly didn’t take.

I have heard stories from a neighbor of one of his mistresses. Evidently she lived in a condo complex and the neighbor would go outside on the balcony to smoke only to hear a guy shouting next door “Give it to the Jerr! Give it to the Jerr!”

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Vito Andolini said:

Jerry’s infidelity was legendary back in the early 90’s, and a few of us commented on how Gene was pretty hot, and wondered why he was chasing far inferior skanks. That was the first time I heard the, “Somewhere, somebody is fucking the hottest woman on the planet, and even he is tired of her shit” trope… it was Dale Hansen who said it. Gene allegedly read Jerry the riot act then, probably about ‘93 or ‘94 (it was literally the behind-the-scenes talk of training camp, and it had already moved to Austin) but it clearly didn’t take.

This will get you a lot of hall passes. Past and present. 

image.png.9062b1ebfd7e082b38ec54fe0a674127.png

Edited by Wally Pryor

Suing for what? Tough shit he didn’t want to know her. Hell, a disturbingly large number of dads would probably prefer to not know their kids. Surprisingly, he didn’t seem to have any issue providing financial support to her and mom. Who knows, he may have even planned to throw her some scraps in his will but that’s out the window now.

• Like 1

Jerry is such a POS. Hides that poor girl but parades around those three loser kids of his inflicting needless suffering on all of us. I mean Jerry’s wife has to know he screws around and this would be possible. I dare say perhaps that this is when Dallas started to suck. Girl is the same age as when we became allergic to winning.

1 hour ago, CooterBrown said:

Suing for what? Tough shit he didn’t want to know her. Hell, a disturbingly large number of dads would probably prefer to not know their kids. Surprisingly, he didn’t seem to have any issue providing financial support to her and mom. Who knows, he may have even planned to throw her some scraps in his will but that’s out the window now.

Notoriety.  She's got a few more payments left from her mother's settlement with Jerry and after that he doesn't owe her anything even if he's proven the father until possibly his death assuming she's going to try to contest the will that she won't be a part of.

2 hours ago, Wally Pryor said:

This will get you a lot of hall passes. Past and present. 

image.png.9062b1ebfd7e082b38ec54fe0a674127.png

Man, that is an ugly fucking boat. Par for the course for a Jerry Jones possession.

1 hour ago, Zeus said:

o-JERRY-JONES-facebook.jpg

This will always be my favorite of these side pieces.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Vito Andolini said:

it didnt cause in '95 I was working at the Austin airport for the summer and the Cowboys came to training camp... lets just say that the Cowboy Lear jet would come to the private terminal where I worked pretty frequently. Jerry and Stephen would exit with the wives in tow one day and with the 22 year old blond skanks the next time in town.  It was the source of considerable entertainment amongst the crew guessing on which group would be deplaning with Jerry and Stephen whenever they landed.

• Hook 'Em 1

44 minutes ago, Gene Parmesan said:

assuming she's going to try to contest the will that she won't be a part of.

if he addresses her in the will, which no doubt he has, what is there to contest? I’m sure Jerry feels like she’s already gotten her “inheritance.”

1 hour ago, Nicole44 said:

Yikes…

Yup, he definitely is the father, lol. Pretty sure minors cannot be bound to contracts without court approval, which would sort of defeat the purpose of this type of arrangement. I can't think of any way the kid is bound to the cover up agreement. This is gonna be fun!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

If only the story was that Jerry was a Russian oligarch and was forced to sell the team. Instead we get a white trash paternity story. Fuck you jerry and all of your spawn. This chick could probably do a better job than fucking Stephen.

• Hook 'Em 2

6 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Yup, he definitely is the father, lol. Pretty sure minors cannot be bound to contracts without court approval, which would sort of defeat the purpose of this type of arrangement. I can't think of any way the kid is bound to the cover up agreement. This is gonna be fun!

Is there any precedent for this? Surely their lawyer isn't the first one to come up with this plan 

9 minutes ago, Dennis Taylor said:

Is there any precedent for this? Surely their lawyer isn't the first one to come up with this plan 

Child can't consent to the nda, but you would think it was written into the agreement that first payment received by her after 18th birthday binds her to the terms.   Hell, his lawyer should have been at her 18th birthday party with a new agreement. 

1 hour ago, futureman said:

if he addresses her in the will, which no doubt he has, what is there to contest? I’m sure Jerry feels like she’s already gotten her “inheritance.”

I don't know.  Seems like she could have just negotiated to keep the gravy train coming for a little longer, but either way she's probably just trying to get her name out there for a political career.  

• Hook 'Em 1

31 minutes ago, pops said:

Child can't consent to the nda, but you would think it was written into the agreement that first payment received by her after 18th birthday binds her to the terms.   Hell, his lawyer should have been at her 18th birthday party with a new agreement. 

Again, WGAF at this point? The news is out and it came out during Shy/Charlotte Britches' divorce proceedings. The mother agreed to Jerry supporting them and financing his daughter to a certain point. Was the original agreement supposed to continue in perpetuity? Did Jerry end it based on the news coming out during the divorce and she's suing to reinstate the original agreement? I don't know. Don't see how the baby daughter or mother gain from the news finally getting out after 25 years.

Shit, this is nothing compared to HL Hunt having multiple families that didn't know about each other. That was some truly diabolical shit there.

4 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Again, WGAF at this point? The news is out and it came out during Shy/Charlotte Britches' divorce proceedings. The mother agreed to Jerry supporting them and financing his daughter to a certain point. Was the original agreement supposed to continue in perpetuity? Did Jerry end it based on the news coming out during the divorce and she's suing to reinstate the original agreement? I don't know. Don't see how the baby daughter or mother gain from the news finally getting out after 25 years.

Shit, this is nothing compared to HL Hunt having multiple families that didn't know about each other. That was some truly diabolical shit there.

I agree.  I dont have any idea what she thinks the angle is. Unless she tried to shake him down for more dough he said fuck off and this is her fuck you back 

1 hour ago, Don Johnson said:

Second hand story, from about 10 years ago so TFWIW but person swears it's true and I like it. 

Jerry and a group were hanging out in the bar at Al Biernet's one night.  Jerry starts chatting up a lady and takes her out to his limo.  Someone in group noticed and knew that she was actually a he.  They tell Stephen who rushes out, stops the limo from pulling out, an argument ensues with Jerry throwing he/she out of limo.  Stephen comes back inside and rejoins the group.  Then Jerry comes back in, finds Stephen and gives him a big bear hug and says "boy...you just just saved me from gettin' cornholed."

Cool story bro???

7 minutes ago, n64ra said:

So she's worried saying JJ is my father will cause her to lose the trust fund? Good news for JJ is he knows who to explicitly call out in his will as receiving $0 inheritance.

I would be surprised if this girl was getting anything in the first place.